SELECT CONTENT

Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** Empty Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers** 1000x400-Q90_89adea185a92103923a9cfaebfbf5de2
Josephine
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA

Height: 5'7 ¾"

Tattoos?: None

If you could be any animal, which one and why? Hmmm... Good question. A tiger or lion. They're clever, loving and get things done! Also they run in packs so they always have support. Smiley

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My brother. Hands down. He has been my greatest inspiration, best friend and biggest motivator in life.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Steven Hawking just to know what it's like to have a brain like that!

Do you affiliate yourself with a certain religion and if so, which ones? I am Jewish by culture but am very open to all religions, love God and consider myself to be a spiritual person.

What is your all-time favorite book and why? A Thousand Splendid Suns. It changed my life. I have never been more connected to imaginary people

How much do you enjoy the theater? Love it! I used to do musical theater in high school. Miss it sometimes.

What's your biggest date fear? Bad breath and awkward kisser

If you could be any fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? Something disgusting so nobody eats me!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/josephine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josephine Tutman - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing - No Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum