SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers* Empty Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers* 1000x400-Q90_863f77c14248a249a14f8bea8be2f2c9

Kristina
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Lexington, KY

Height: 5'2"

Tattoos? No.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My parents. It takes courage to open your heart and home to four orphans and give them a life otherwise unobtainable.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? My biological mother. I'd like to know what she was going through when I was young and if choosing alcohol over kids was worth it.

Who is your favorite actor and why? Meryl Streep. She can adapt to any character assigned and do a wonderful job fulfilling that role.

What is your favorite television show and why? Ninja Warrior. I am amazed by what a human body is capable of and it motivates me to work out.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Fiona from Shrek. She's got some serious karate moves and she's feisty and darling.

Do you have a fear of aging and are you going anything to prevent it? No I don't fear aging. I think it's a beautiful thing. Aging represents life's milestones and memories

Who is your favorite clothes designer? Myself. Sometimes if I can't find an outfit for an event, I would end up making my own.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/kristina

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum