SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:15 pm

whit90 wrote:Loved Vanessa intro and what Nick said " that is a kepper "

Very nice intro and couldn't believe he said right from meeting her she is a keeper!! Awwwwwww, so cute.

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:20 pm

@Brill Hey there!  Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 1f600

I'm loving this season so far. I thought Nick did well and I think he has a solid group of ladies. :dancingdoggy:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 pm

happygolucky wrote:The links for the episode 1 are in the "Viewing links" thread.

Does Nick (as TB) write weakly recaps as the Bettes used to do? (I don't remember where, but I recall C.Soules had his own "blog", while I didn't follow BenH... or does only CH share his view?)

You may have already seen the new threads but there is a NO Discussion thread and a regular thread titled All Blogs.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f48-bachelor-21-nick-viall-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Idk if anyone has an interest in ratings, but they are up for episode one. Nicks premiere drew 6.56 million viewers with a 2.1 rating, slightly down from Ben's season last year which drew in 7.55 million and a 2.2 rating. Next week's episode will go up against the college national football championship so the numbers will probably dip, however this year the Grammys are on a Sunday so they shouldn't interfere with the ratings.
Source
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 pm

limoncello wrote:It's so good to have the bachelor back! I may be in the minority but I liked Danielle L, she looked beautiful and didn't seem to push herself on the spotlight too much.

I found it quite disturbing to how Kaitlyn looks now, I'm not gonna shame anything but I agree with @Diana that I feel slightly embarrassed to have liked her in the past. Too much attention seeking from her part. I've never liked Andi in particular and I haven't watched her season, but I thought she looked really nice on Kimmel.

I was genuinely freaked out at Kaitlyn's look last night. I swear at times it almost looked like her eyes were rolling back to where you were only seeing the whites. It was creepy. I don't know if her eyes were just heavy lidded because she was that drunk but whatever it was, girl looked scary. Never thought I would see the day but I agree with others that Andi came off a lot better. She seemed to make attempts to genuinely interact with Nick and go along with everything. I liked her reactions when Jimmy was picking his Final 4.

She actually turned towards Nick, asked him at one point if he was smiling and didn't seem like just sitting next to him was torture like Kaitlyn. I guess it was a chance for some camera time on Kaitlyn's part but seriously, girl should have just turned this down rather than show up looking like the mess she did.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 pm

lleyki wrote:
limoncello wrote:It's so good to have the bachelor back! I may be in the minority but I liked Danielle L, she looked beautiful and didn't seem to push herself on the spotlight too much.

I found it quite disturbing to how Kaitlyn looks now, I'm not gonna shame anything but I agree with @Diana that I feel slightly embarrassed to have liked her in the past. Too much attention seeking from her part. I've never liked Andi in particular and I haven't watched her season, but I thought she looked really nice on Kimmel.

I was genuinely freaked out at Kaitlyn's look last night. I swear at times it almost looked like her eyes were rolling back to where you were only seeing the whites. It was creepy. I don't know if her eyes were just heavy lidded because she was that drunk but whatever it was, girl looked scary. Never thought I would see the day but I agree with others that Andi came off a lot better. She seemed to make attempts to genuinely interact with Nick and go along with everything. I liked her reactions when Jimmy was picking his Final 4.

She actually turned towards Nick, asked him at one point if he was smiling and didn't seem like just sitting next to him was torture like Kaitlyn. I guess it was a chance for some camera time on Kaitlyn's part but seriously, girl should have just turned this down rather than show up looking like the mess she did.

I also thought Andi looked good last night! I don't know if it was just me who noticed, but Kaitlyn kept refrencing that she was still engaged to Shawn, Like we know.. Kimmel - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2870920272
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:31 pm

@Lleyki, do you think Andi would have been as gracious if Josh was at "their" home (or even in the green room) waiting for Andi during Jimmy Kimmel?  I bet half of Kaitlyn's attitude is to "assure" Shawn, the other half would the booz she'd consumed.  I used to like these two before they hooked up with their F1s. I agree Andi was the better of the two last night, but she's lost to me after I listened to her drivel of a book - which I returned BTW.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:44 am

@hae1001 thanks for posting. I will create a no discussion thread for ratings. I'm always interested and like to compare stat's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:54 am

@GuardianAngel yw! I enjoy looking at them too so thought someone else might as well.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:01 am

I am always fascinated with ratings and comparing them to past seasons. Good idea!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:17 am

I really liked Vanessa, partly because I didn't expect much from her. She seemed like a real, mature person with interests, a lot of talent, and good priorities. When someone on this show makes me embarassed about my real life lacking direction, I am impressed. Or maybe I am just blown away by French, as Nick was.

Corinne's platinum "vagine" made me laugh out loud every time. Loved the creepy music that played when she was on screen.  Liz is 10x worse to me.

Corinne thinks she has some sort of advantage because she kissed Nick and has great "sex abilities" or whatever, but Liz slept with him months ago and so now acts like she has this special secret she apparently just can't help but reveal next epi. I just finished watched Downton Abbey and Liz seems like some conniving servant that needs to be paid off to go away.

I could watch Rachel all day ('Ette please?).  She stands out to me for being witty and likeable. To me, she had the best energy.

Alas, I was sad that there weren't many crazy entrances. I definitely needed Alexis. I loved how Nick told her she would go home if she took the costume off. Loved the dolphin noises too. To me, she's already better than Ashley S.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 am

^^^ Great post @Pandora!  I enjoyed and agree with your observations.  Corrine's platinum vagine comment was indeed hilarious.  I don't know how she said it with a straight face.  It'll be fun to watch throw herself at Nick and presumably get knocked back - I have a feeling she'll be able to cope fine and just take her shiny metallic lady parts off elsewhere.

Rachel owned episode 1 IMO - so classy and smart and likeable and a great narrator.  She got so much airtime it almost felt like she was hosting the show?!  But well deserved and I look forward to seeing much more of her.  TBH I would be shocked if she isn't already the front runner for next Bette - I could certainly see men lining up and competing to date her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 1 - Jan 1st - Jan 2nd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
Pandora
Brill
limoncello
happygolucky
TheWrongReasons