SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:07 pm

I actually would like to see the interview with Becca. Can someone pls post it?

Edit: or at least tell me where I can find it. I tried looking, but I see nothing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Wait. I found it! Nevermind laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Jojo posted another snap of a dying cacti. I think the reason why their plants wilted is due to loss of water since they were travelling most of the time.

I just watched Becca's ET interview and It's good to hear that J&J adore each other.

I guess if Jordan is still in Dallas that he's busy working. He's been so quite in SM except for last nights tweets to his former Vandy Coach. I also miss their karaoke snaps.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 pm

I miss their bedtime snaps. Those were the best IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I miss their bedtime snaps. Those were the best IMO.

August and September were filled with those. We've been cut off since the end of the summer, but realistically it's like how many times can you play with the filters? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:36 pm

A fan just spotted JoJo in Dallas. No mention of Jordan or where they met her though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Robby and Chase did an interview today with Extra (can someone pls bring it over?) and they both said what we pretty much already knew: Jordan doesn't talk to them anymore laugh out loud They seemed pretty upset about it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Robby and Chase did an interview today with Extra (can someone pls bring it over?) and they both said what we pretty much already knew: Jordan doesn't talk to them anymore laugh out loud They seemed pretty upset about it.

It's interesting because once in a while I see him liking some of the lesser known guys and their posts on IG and Twitter. He seems to interact with Vinny a lot in terms of liking his stuff and both Jordan and Wells have said they're close. I like both Chase and Robby, and I don't think Jordan is a jealous guy, but perhaps it's just awkward for him or he's simply just moved on from all things Bachelor except for JoJo. Maybe he just views it as he has what he wants and that's all he needs. Thankfully even though he's moved on, Jordan has always remained classy in terms of the people involved with the show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:45 pm

^LMAOO, man I love Jordan, can't say it enough laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Robby and Chase did an interview today with Extra (can someone pls bring it over?) and they both said what we pretty much already knew: Jordan doesn't talk to them anymore laugh out loud They seemed pretty upset about it.

It's interesting because once in a while I see him liking some of the lesser known guys and their posts on IG and Twitter. He seems to interact with Vinny a lot in terms of liking his stuff and both Jordan and Wells have said they're close. I like both Chase and Robby, and I don't think Jordan is a jealous guy, but perhaps it's just awkward for him or he's simply just moved on from all things Bachelor except for JoJo. Maybe he just views it as he has what he wants and that's all he needs. Thankfully even though he's moved on, Jordan has always remained classy in terms of the people involved with the show.
I think he just dislikes all things bachelor related laugh out loud Robby flat out said they would talk 2/3 times a week when the show was airing, and after the final episode aired, he never heard from him again laugh out loud (I'm sure he's exaggerating, cause he even mentioned seeing him at the I Heart Radio event in September.) But yeah, Chase and Robby seemed pretty butt hurt about it. Someone needs to bring the video over laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 pm

^where did you see it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:01 am

A.j wrote:^where did you see it?
Extra Facebook

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu