SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 03, 2017 10:56 am

@umngirl couldn't agree more. Stagecoach is so large she easily could have avoided him and not only that, if he was the one who found her, there are so many people and security around that she could have made sure he didn't come near her. He's the psychotic, nasty one, but she's just as much of a psycho for letting him weave in and out of her life still. I think she likes all of this. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 11:00 am

I am with you on that. I wouldn't have even said hi. But amanda is nice and forgiving to a fault I think. It's actually a negative quality at this point and does make her crazy too. She should have not made eye contact

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 am

umngirl wrote:Amanda gets zero sympathy from me. Stagecoach is not some small thing. If they wanted to ignore each other and not see each other it would have been easily accomplished. Personally, I don't believe Amanda is this innocent victim and I definitely think she likes whatever attention this saga gives her. JMO

THIS! 100%! Josh is everything that people say he is but Amanda is equally as bad because she has two kids and has done absolutely nothing to stay away from the drama and the publicity it brings with it.

valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Samuel10valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Samuel10 valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Family10valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Samuel15valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 11:19 am

Imo josh has dragged her into it uncesssarily, she could have done without a few snarky tweets but I can't imagine how hard this all is for her. I don't think she enjoys the drama at all. She really seems to be focusing on her kids. She can't control if he calls the cops and had his "assistant" write articles, or starts flying to LA every other week or stalks her at Stagecoach. I'm sure she's frustrated. To me she's shown no signs that she enjoys this.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 03, 2017 11:33 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Amanda gets zero sympathy from me. Stagecoach is not some small thing. If they wanted to ignore each other and not see each other it would have been easily accomplished. Personally, I don't believe Amanda is this innocent victim and I definitely think she likes whatever attention this saga gives her. JMO

THIS! 100%! Josh is everything that people say he is but Amanda is equally as bad because she has two kids and has done absolutely nothing to stay away from the drama and the publicity it brings with it.

I wish Amanda would stay away from him as much as anyone, but in no way do I think she's equally bad. Do we say that about every woman who struggles to get out of an abusive relationship? It can be really hard for some people, it doesn't make them bad people, let alone as bad as the abuser they're trying to get rid off. I think she has done plenty to try and stay away, but Josh is clearly not willing to leave her alone. Hopefully this public fight will be the last they'll see of each other. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 11:42 am

@mindless couldn't agree more! I think she's handling it pretty well coming from someone who's been in an abusive relationship with someone not even close to the same level as Josh. Give her some credit here. I personally am hoping to see her back on Bip. I saw her and Ben Z both liked a tweet on twitter about them dating! Poor girl deserves a second shot after what she's gone through. Enough with the hate on amanda! She made a mistake and admitted it. As long as she learned and doesn't make the same mistakes twice

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 pm

^^^
The last two post I could not agree more. She probably had no idea that he was going to show up at Stagecoach . I see a woman that is devoted to her children and has fun on her free weekends . I also see her doing her best not to have anything to do with him. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 03, 2017 12:37 pm

No sympathy here either. By no means do I think that Amanda is anywhere near as bad as Josh, but she is no innocent either. While she probably had no idea he was going to show up, there was no need to even look at him once she saw him there. Turn your back and walk away. Surround yourself with your protective friends. Get security. No, instead they have a little chat and possibly go off together for a bit. Let's face it, this back and forth passive aggressive crap has been going on for months. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Amanda shills for a living. All this keeps her name out there and in a sympathetic way to shill another day.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 03, 2017 1:41 pm

lipsis wrote:

I understand that Amanda has done her share of things to Josh but I have to totally disagree that she is as bad as Josh. She is doing her best to stay away from him and has not tweeted or posted anything about him. He follows her like a stalker and has abused her in so many ways. She has had to deal with the wrath of his mother and she only goes out on the weekends that their dad has them. In no way has she shown the type of brutal attacks that Josh has done with her. Her IG pics. of her and the girls are always her playing and having fun with them. She has also laid off the modeling pics. of her daughters. When you are in a abusive relationship it is hard to get out with the other person will not let it go. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 03, 2017 2:25 pm

How is there not even ONE photo of them out there. I mean, I believe it, but presumably everyone had a phone in their at stage coach.

valentines - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 03, 2017 2:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:How is there not even ONE photo of them out there. I mean, I believe it, but presumably everyone had a phone in their at stage coach.

That is exactly why I do not believe it !!! Not one pic. of them together just sources. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm

yeah and with lauren her sister and he twins...I just doubt it! I believe amanda wants to move on and avoids him. What he does is out of her control. What could security do at Stagecoach unless he was being aggressive? I doubt anything

Also is he moving to LA? His Instagram bio says Atlanta to LA. That's beyond weird

Last edited by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Wed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom