SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 pm

I kind of am not believing it. If there was no picture than I don't know. Maybe she saw someone that looked like them. (not calling her a liar or anything.)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 4:09 pm

There have been a couple of sitings mentioned like with no proof that that we later found out to be true, so sadly, I'm not doubting it.  

Maybe they'll spill again in a few days when they follow/unfollow and run to the rag mags or RS to vent. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Sorry for the double post, but

Josh Murray ‘Desperately’ Wants Ex-Fiancée Amanda Stanton Back

"[He] is desperately trying to get back with her," an insider tells Us. "They've been talking again."

Still, Stanton has her mind made up. "[She] doesn't want him back right now," the insider says.

So I tend to think that the sighting really is true. Rolling Eyes

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Right now? Repeat after me, Amanda: NE-VER.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu May 18, 2017 4:51 pm

I’m skeptical about the sighting. It’s vague. For all we know, she could have seen Josh from a distance with a random skinny blonde and just assumed. When someone questioned her she didn’t respond.

I want a second source before I start to condemn Amanda (and no, I don’t think US counts).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu May 18, 2017 4:59 pm

The girl did answer the tweet questioning her. She tweeted something like "it was them 100%. Why would I lie?". When I look now, the answer is gone.

But I believe that Amanda was in AtlantA.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Is Amanda going on BIP? If so that is why Josh want her back to control her. He dont want her to go anywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 5:17 pm

She is going to end up disappearing and locked up in momma's basement. Mark my words.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 5:42 pm

The US article above mentions, "They have incredible chemistry when things are going well."

News flash. The chemistry will wear off eventually. Then what will they be left with? A relationship needs more than just chemistry to stay strong.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 18, 2017 5:43 pm

reason wrote:Is Amanda going on BIP?  If so that is why Josh want her back to control her.  He dont want her to go anywhere

Most likely. He'll try to jerk her along just long enough for her to miss BIP. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu May 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:The US article above mentions, "They have incredible chemistry when things are going well."  

News flash.  The chemistry will wear off eventually.  Then what will they be left with?   A relationship needs more than just chemistry to stay strong.  

I have to totally disagree with the chemistry part of the US story.  I just don't see it.  I never did even from the beginning.  Lust maybe but actual chemistry where you like and enjoy each other and just want to always be together I just don't see it.  Do we forget how he was always making cracks about her fake hair and her makeup and her always being on the phone.  I have no doubt he loved the girls but I really question the incredible chemistry.

I'm curious as to who all these sources are.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 6:09 pm

@Laura Walsh I say Josh side IMHO, he just seems to cant let go his character is truly lacking and Amanda needs to tell him to move on and so should she. She needs to see a therapist if you asked me. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom