SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Me too, GA.  Not sure if it was from her book or an interview she gave during media rounds for the book.  But the gist was if his apartment had been nicer and up to Andi's standards, they probably would have hooked up.  Rolling Eyes

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by traveler90 Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:10 pm

I read the book and as far as I remember she did consider sleeping with Nick after he sent her the message to meet up but once she saw his apartment she was turned off. Don't feel like looking it up but that's how I remember it.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure I read here somewhere, that in her book, on her way there she wondered if they would hook up?

You are right Guardian Angel.  She said as she was going up in the elevator.  I wondered if we would have sex.  But I believe and this is my own opinion that she was just saying that and really not meaning it.  Some parts of her book I think she may have just said certain things as a jab at Josh.  But at that time of her writing the book I believe she was somewhat bitter about Josh.  But I think she has gotten past that now and is just indifferent about him.   In the book she does tell him (Nick) how it affected her with people calling her a sl*t on national TV and the fact that all her dad's golfing buddies were watching and how embarrassing it was to her family.  And again, he did apologize to her.

She did say was expecting more about his apartment, so she did say she didn't like his apartment.  But nowhere in the book does she say if he had a nicer apartment she would have had sex with him.

I probably shouldn't be 100% sure in saying that without rereading that part. But since I am an Andi fan I think I would have remembered that because that would have not been something I would have thought was smart of Andi to say.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:43 pm

I believe Laura is correct. It was that on the way up in the elevator, she thought if this get together was going to lead to sex somehow, but it didn't.

She then said that the vibe she got from him on the show when she was the bachelorette was that he was essentially this big business man in Chicago with an incredible apartment because he kind of talked that up, but she was surprised to see that his apartment wasn't at all what she envisioned, but that had nothing to do with them not having sex. She just thought about how when she was on the show she would think about living a life in Chicago and after being there, she realized she essentially wasn't missing out.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I believe Laura is correct. It was that on the way up in the elevator, she thought if this get together was going to lead to sex somehow, but it didn't.

She then said that the vibe she got from him on the show when she was the bachelorette was that he was essentially this big business man in Chicago with an incredible apartment because he kind of talked that up, but she was surprised to see that his apartment wasn't at all what she envisioned.

Thanks Ash2214. I always hesitate to say something that I'm saying from memory but that's how I remember it as well. She said she expected a bicycle on the wall type of vibe but that isn't what it was.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:50 pm

^ No problem! I added to my original post, but Andi basically said she always wanted to get out of Atlanta and while she was dating Nick while she was the bachelorette, she thought about that luxury life in Chicago. When she saw his apartment and what not, she realized it wasn't anything great or what she had pictured it to be, so she wasn't missing out. 

On another note, she always wanted out of Atlanta and Josh didn't. She must have felt real great that Josh packed up his bags so quickly to head to California to be with Amanda laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ No problem! I added to my original post, but Andi basically said she always wanted to get out of Atlanta and while she was dating Nick while she was the bachelorette, she thought about that luxury life in Chicago. When she saw his apartment and what not, she realized it wasn't anything great or what she had pictured it to be, so she wasn't missing out. 

On another note, she always wanted out of Atlanta and Josh didn't. She must have felt real great that Josh packed up his bags so quickly to head to California to be with Amanda laugh out loud

I'm sure it makes her question once again how she could have been so wrong about him and whether he ever really loved her. And I'm sure it hurt, especially when she took a chance because she knew his type but was convinced he was not like the others she had dated before only to find out in the end he was the same as all the others.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:07 pm

I would think that love is most important from either Josh or TOG not what their place looks like.  They were single so she would be the one to put her spin on things and bring in the female side of it.  Then again all she seems to want is some one with loaded pocket so she can live big.  Worthless. IMHO They did say money can't buy class.

Last edited by reason on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote: -snipped-

If she's smart she'll through that charade IMO. I never thought Josh was in love with Amanda and when the spoilers came out that they were engaged IMO I didn't think it was a coincidence that Amanda was the one he went for. Single mom, at that point was pretty popular within the franchise and well liked by the general public, with the appearance of being meek. The move meant nothing IMO because a) There shouldn't have been any other options IMO considering she has two children that she shares custody with her ex. and b) He was so obviously overcompensating in order to rehabilitate his image from that 'fictional book'. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:26 pm

reason wrote:I would think that love is most important from either Josh or TOG not what their place looks like.  They were single so she would be the one to put her spin on things and bring in the female side of it.  Then again all she seems to want is some one with loaded pocket so she can live big.  Worthless. IMHO They did say money can't buy class.

Also Nick lived on his own at that time and paid for his own rent. I have never been to Chicago but I am sure it is expensive to live there. He does not have the luxury of having daddy pay his rent. I agree she is still the same worthless bi*** that she has always been. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote: -snipped-

If she's smart she'll through that charade IMO. I never thought Josh was in love with Amanda and when the spoilers came out that they were engaged IMO I didn't think it was a coincidence that Amanda was the one he went for. Single mom, at that point was pretty popular within the franchise and well liked by the general public, with the appearance of being meek.  The move meant nothing IMO because a) There shouldn't have been any other options IMO considering she has two children that she shares custody with her ex. and b) He was so obviously overcompensating in order to rehabilitate his image from that 'fictional book'. All JMO.
Oh, I absolutely agree. I never got the vibe that he was ever in love with Amanda. I just think it's funny to think about how badly Andi wanted him to move with her because she wanted out of Georgia and he wouldn't budge. He left in a heartbeat to go to California, but it's not because of Amanda IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:39 pm

I really really would love it if Josh disappeared from this franchise!! Just my luck and he will try be back on BIP and try for a third failed engagement! I mean is there any greater loser than Josh? Two failed engagements on this show? Not only is he a total loser, he's a creep IMO and I will never understand any of these girls who give him the time of day especially when they have been warned. He's truly the worst contestant ever IMO no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove