SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Josh is deleting comments on his ig and Amanda seems to be getting lots of support. Looks like his little plan failed

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:17 pm

I am constantly amazed at how stupid he is. I don't know how he thought going to the papps was in his favor. He really needs to fire his mother.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Alanna wrote:This is so amazing! Hoping they get back together so this can keep going.

There's nothing amazing about a psycho abusive and controlling person, IMO. I've seen this kind of thing firsthand and it's very scary... which is why I hope they never get back together as I'd never wish those poor children to be put through anything like this and especially not for the sake of entertainment because there's nothing entertaining to me about any of this. IMO, Josh is a sick and psycho person and I hope those kids never have to see or hear about him ever again.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:52 pm

I love how everything Josh does always backfires on him no matter what it is. Redemption, revenge, anything. Every time. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am constantly amazed at how stupid he is. I don't know how he thought going to the papps was in his favor. He really needs to fire his mother.

Indeed. It's quite astonishing how many wrong moves he's managed to make in the past couple of years with no end in sight. And to think most were feeling sorry for him when they heard Andi was writing a tell-all! dizzy I'm afraid he's gonna snap soon as well due to losing control. I would assume the car was the last thing tying Amanda to him, so now that that card is used, what next? I would not want to get in his way. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Amanda is writing a book that should be an interesting read, you all let us know what she says, when you all read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:58 pm

@bluwavz I hope he gets gas in private then. Same with diarrhea. Vomiting. The saliva and sweating were bad enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Josh snapping soon is exactly why I worry about those kids.

It's easy to see these people as TV characters and Tabloid fodder but these are real lives here and it's all fun and games until someone really gets hurt or worse, dies.

It's why I take this stuff very seriously because to me, it can be life and death at times and Josh is a dangerous person, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:03 pm

@AllAboutLove I completely agree. I hope Amanda gets a restraining order against him. It's not even funny anymore. He scares me.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:04 pm

So me and 5,000 other idiots with no lives are watching Amanda on live insta right now, and she said that Josh asked for the $ for the car and she said she cannot just give him all this money but can give him the keys. She was leaving for Colombia at the time and Josh said it's okay to wait to give him the keys until she returned. Then when she got back, he called the cops and she just gave the cops the keys. She says she's really embarrassed about the whole thing and wishes it would stop. She also said she texted him to ask why he did that and his response was incredibly mean (shocker!).

I believe her, she's a dummy imo but I trust her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:07 pm

He must be running out of money to ask for the cash.  He is mentally deficient, she needs to cut ties with him.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:08 pm

hae1001 wrote:@AllAboutLove I completely agree. I hope Amanda gets a restraining order against him. It's not even funny anymore. He scares me.
Restraining orders, unfortunately, more often than not have the opposite impact and can lead to even more harm especially with someone who wants to be in control as they see a restraining order as their control being taken away and will snap even faster because of it. I've seen this time and time again and it's truly scary. It's why as much as I can fault Amanda, I understand that completely ridding ties and getting out of these types of toxic and abusive relationships are sadly easier said than done. :/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove