SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:12 pm

@Alanna I agree. I think she is DUHm, but I think she is telling the truth. From what I have gathered from the Murrays they would not know the truth if it came up and bit them in the nuts. And that includes MM as her nuts are prob bigger and hanging lower than Denz, BOR and Footballer. Steph is yet to be determined.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:18 pm

@Alanna I'm ashamed I watched too and grasped he wanted her to hand him 30k in cash. Like she has kids.. She's not gonna empty her account (assuming she has that) and give him that much in cash, that is ridiculous IMO. They could have set up payments or something. He's nuts.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:19 pm

I believe Amanda as well. She's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but she seem like a generally nice person, maybe too nice for her own good. I don't see her causing a scene in front of the police and her kids. Josh is a lying liar surrounded by azz-kissing liars, IMHO. I really hope Amanda cuts all contact with him for good.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Boshem wrote:@Alanna I'm ashamed I watched too and grasped he wanted her to hand him 30k in cash. Like she has kids.. She's not gonna empty her account (assuming she has that) and give him that much in cash, that is ridiculous IMO. They could have set up payments or something. He's nuts.
So ashamed, right?? laugh out loud Glad we can share that together, friend! And yeah, he is insane AF. She also mentioned that he hated that the ex bought her old car and wanted to buy this one and that was totally fine with her. She's a nice, sweet girbut so, so dumb, incapable and helpless imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Boshem wrote:@Alanna I'm ashamed I watched too and grasped he wanted her to hand him 30k in cash. Like she has kids.. She's not gonna empty her account (assuming she has that) and give him that much in cash, that is ridiculous IMO. They could have set up payments or something. He's nuts.

I don't think he expected the cash. I think he was pushing around his big, bad wolf self on the itty bitty child like woman. Intimidate her. Make her feel small in order to make himself feel big. That's what he is best at. He is all huff and little puff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:23 pm

He has mental issues. I pity the future wife and kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm

reason wrote:He has mental issues.  I pity the future wife and kids.

You think he'll manage to rope some poor woman into marrying him? Maybe a mail order bride.

(JMO)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm

According to her story he wanted the money upfront for this car he bought her because he didn't like the ties to her EX HUSBAND who she co parents with???? What an idiot. I believe Amanda was embarrassed.. Her kids saw the cops come to the door. It was probably super intimidating for her seeing as she doesn't seem like the type to ever get involved with cops. He's on another level. She was close to tears. Although I don't think she's the brightest bulb either, it's quite sad how insecure she really is. I hope she finds herself in counselling or something. She's very lost IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Josh is not going to manage to find a decent girl who will put up with his sh*t. Maybe a 20 year old when he's 40. He isn't on the right path to having that soccer team family eitber. Failed engagement after engagement, reality show after reality show isn't the right way to find a right girl. Such an idiot.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 pm

That man child seems to have no redeeming qualities.  He needs help from a therapist fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 pm

He wanted her to just hand over 30K?! laugh out loud He's insane. 

Omg. On Reddit there is a thread - who is worse? Jake or Josh? And like I really don't know. Holy crap, he's scraping the BOTTOM of the Bachelor contestant barrel here. Just stop dude. It's done. Time to disable your accounts and fade away like that crazy Kelsey chick.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 pm

That honestly would be the best thing he could do. No more bachelor, famously single, whatever other show.. Just delete your accounts, find a regular paying job, a girl who doesn't have electricity laugh out loud and have a family. Everyone is sick of you IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove