SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 pm

@sosleepy im drawing a blank...  who's jake?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Jake pavelka

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 pm

hae1001 wrote:@sosleepy im drawing a blank...  who's jake?
Man, I wish I was lucky enough to forget who Jake is laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:38 pm

I think he could give up every reality show in the world, delete and stay off of all sm, give up pizza and bathe 10 times a day and it would make no difference as long as he continues to worship his mother. Her words are his world.
Until he gets extensive help with a good wake up call at his family dynamics and makes some HUGE changes doing all the other stuff won't matter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Nope. You know what? I thought about it for a couple seconds and Josh is worse. Jake wins. Anyone who treats a single mother - someone who is currently raising two young girls with such blatant disrespect, with no regard for the welfare of those young girls is a POS. Also, disprescting the girl's father with the premature daddy $hit and being jealous of the man that WILL ALWAYS be in their life. D-bag. 

Yeah, can't believe I'm saying this, but Jake freaking Pavelka has more integrity. Wow.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:42 pm

@sosleepy I am right there with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 pm

Alright and now I'm thinking about the bigger picture - those young, impressionable girls who saw the police come for their mom. That will probably stay with them for a while. That's scary stuff for anyone - let alone a 3 year old and a 5 year old! Lord. Josh is a horrible person.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 pm

This reminds me of how much he enjoyed scaring them with that Halloween costume. Why can't Amanda stand up for herself and her kids?? Ugh!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:Alright and now I'm thinking about the bigger picture - those young, impressionable girls who saw the police come for their mom. That will probably stay with them for a while. That's scary stuff for anyone - let alone a 3 year old and a 5 year old! Lord. Josh is a horrible person.

If anything this is a good thing. IMO Hopefully this is a real wake up call for their mother on how traumatized the children were by not just this experience, but the Halloween experience and every other experience that we don't even know about. Hopefully this will be the incentive for DUH to do something for her children and get some professional help so she can be a better mom and more importantly, a better female role model. jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:04 pm

That Halloween crap bothered me for days, honestly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:08 pm

You know what irritates the most is that the mom seems to cheers him on.  That is one sick family.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 pm

You know, I  see grown man-children like this who can never make meaningful adult decisions because their mothers won't cut the cord. His mother did him an injustice and now, he is exposed. Control-freaks like that are scary. As dumb as he is,  watch him go on another show thinking he can redeem himself no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove