SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Well when it's just one person's word, it's pretty easy to explain it away as a one-sided story and a relationship that brought out the worst in each person. Most people were doing it on this very site after Andi's book was released. Plus I think Amanda's friends were trying to be supportive of her choices in the beginning, since she was probably still pretending all was fine. However, when there are several women saying the same thing about the same guy, it would be criminal to ignore it, so I can't be annoyed by anyone changing their tune. It's never too late to change one's mind about a person when additional information comes to light. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Omg. Just checking in! Does anyone have a brief recap of what was deleted?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Paraphrase something like his mom sucking on something considered a private part on her son. That is the one thing I saw.
ETA I don't think that is true, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:13 pm

I  can't believe I spent time watching any of these people. What a bunch of losers, every single one of them! So classless,  everyone  of these bach contestant on that  insta  comment section no no no . I might be a buzz kill because some are entertained but no of these people' s behavior on thay post was entertaining. I find everyone involved dumb and unintelligent , bunch of bors ( sorry for my different view).

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:16 pm

NM. Someone on Reddit managed to grab screen caps of a lot of the deleted comments from MM. She is mostly really, and I mean REALLY going after Lauren for "faking a relationship with Ben" or whatever and telling her to butt out. It's insane how much she went after Lauren. She's supposedly a grown women - years older than everyone else. What a freaking scary woman. Wow. She's disgusting.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:19 pm

That IG feed is hilarious. I am stoked to see Josh getting dragged. The blond squad makes Andi look like a wimp. Josh underestimated their strength and truthfulness. ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f602  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f44a  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f44a  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f44a  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f44a
Josh and MM are such crazy psychos. I had another good laugh at the new article that Josh thought was his truth redemption. Evidently he did not think it would contain the women POV too. Josh is so stupid. He showed his true colors on BIP and with Amanda in front of many people...he is never going to win this SM war.
Andi was so abrasive that I thought she was exaggerating with her book. Now I realize she was going easy on Josh. My bad. Amanda is the sweet Mom of two who is well liked. Josh is way out matched in this war of words. I am loving the abuser Josh getting dragged. He will learn nothing IMO but at least he is getting called out. ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f44a  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f602  

I hope MF gets that show @coolangel suggested into production soon. ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f602  ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 1f602
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:20 pm

I still want to know what comments Josh made and deleted.  One of the twins has screen shots.  She seriously needs to share. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Meanwhile Andi is at home like

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 Popcorn_yes
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:21 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  can't believe I spent time watching any of these people. What a bunch of losers, every single one of them! So classless,  everyone  of these bach contestant on that  insta  comment section no no no . I  might be a buzz kill because some are entertained  but  no of these people' s behavior on thay post was entertaining.  I  find everyone involved dumb and unintelligent , bunch of bors ( sorry for my different view).

Agreed. Every last one of them (and especially MM imo, what a nutter) need to take a step back and take a deep breath. Josh and Amanda had a 5/6 month relationship. It didn't work out. Big flip. Everyone take a pill and relax, cause they all look like they are straight out of middle school on crack right now. Again, all of them, but mostly the mother. I'm afraid of her. Legitimately.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:24 pm

StacyNor wrote:Meanwhile Andi is at home like

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 73 Popcorn_yes

O.MG. cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl precious just precious.

Last edited by reason on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 pm

No way is anyone in their right mind going to marry into that or even stick around long term, IMO.  Not with that for a mother in law.  I'd run as fast and far away from it as possible.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Seriously, I never liked Josh. I remember during Andi's season how I used to argue with some people here about Josh as a Nick fan. Funny how 3 years later, how spot on Nick was in that video. He saw through him from day 1, and same for some of us here. It took 3 years for the world to finally see the real Josh.

Josh is a piece of work, I can't even put words what a POS he is. I was never a big Andi fan, but I can honestly remember coming here and say I believe her. I believed what she said about Josh in her book. Now he has shown that he is worse than what Andi made him look. Thank God everyday you got away from that man Andi, thank God. I need Amanda to ignore the loser and live her life, he lives for stuff like this. Anything to get attention. The best revenge is happiness.

Last edited by StacyNor on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove