SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap. She provides, IMO, an interesting insider perspective on why Corrine's naps would be so annoying to the other women.

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-sharleen-joynt-recap-episode-4/?utm_source=nl&utm_medium=em&utm_campaign=flr_daily

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:03 pm

I was starting to wonder if she was sick this week because I hadn't seen her recaps.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:54 pm

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode4

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:45 pm

http://linkis.com/people.com/tv/YdsBI Nick's People blog
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm just saying it, for Nick to be defending Corrine after what she said on her ITMs makes no freaking sense! These blogs are either nothing but BS or Nick is a total complete idiot!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Atem - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698 yes I'm with you! I call it BS ...

it's the reason I can't watch the show, despite Nick being the lead. I don't mind Corinne (though I would prefer less of her), but I can't stand Nick's BS regarding her. (I'd be seriously concerned for him if he actually believed all that) All the adjectives he's describing her with are making me Rolling Eyes dizzy duh :thud

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Maybe I'm missing it but I'm not seeing all these great things Nick said about Corinne in that blog. The part addressing the 2 on 1 seemed to be more about why he ultimately eliminated Taylor and to be honest, what he said was not unreasonable. As annoying as Corinne is, Taylor did seem to become more fixated on proving how not right for Nick Corinne was rather than focusing on any connection between her and Nick. And she did have a way of coming across condescending whether she meant to or not.

I saw many of these comments online after last night's episode. That being said, I already knew she wasn't stupid but Corinne proved just how smart and manipulative she is when she flipped the table on Taylor at the start of the episode. That was some master manipulation of someone's words. She had Taylor clearly rattled and second guessing herself by the end.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:19 pm

lleyki wrote:Maybe I'm missing it but I'm not seeing all these great things Nick said about Corinne in that blog. The part addressing the 2 on 1 seemed to be more about why he ultimately eliminated Taylor and to be honest, what he said was not unreasonable. As annoying as Corinne is, Taylor did seem to become more fixated on proving how not right for Nick Corinne was rather than focusing on any connection between her and Nick. And she did have a way of coming across condescending whether she meant to or not.

I saw many of these comments online after last night's episode. That being said, I already knew she wasn't stupid but Corinne proved just how smart and manipulative she is when she flipped the table on Taylor at the start of the episode. That was some master manipulation of someone's words. She had Taylor clearly rattled and second guessing herself by the end.

ITA. Not everyone can like everyone, but Taylor did come across very judgmental and condescending. I mean she straight up told Nick Corinne had to ask her what emotional intelligence is. That's not even what happened, so it wasn't just Corinne sharing her own interpretation of things. Taylor may not have called her stupid, but she definitely implied it and Nick noticed it as well. I don't blame him for being put off. Taylor hasn't quite grasped the meaning of "live and let live" yet, which shows her own immaturity. And if she really was actively ignoring people simply because she didn't like them, then that is childish and rude. Corinne may have exaggerated, but the way Taylor was defending herself made it seem like there was definitely some truth to it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Unfortunately, all we saw was the edited edition for each cast person involved. I have a feeling TPTB took what they wanted, pasted things together for what they wanted to show and that is what we got.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:12 pm

Corrine calling Taylor a 'stupid b' is not edited. She said that. I don't find that acceptable at all!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:29 pm

Nick wrote:Corinne is a woman full of life, and as she states herself, color. I love how assertive she is, and I admire the confidence that she has even under pressure. She never seems to lose sight of who she is. (Taylor ...) And like Corinne, she is a woman who stands by who she is and what she wants in life.

http://linkis.com/people.com/tv/YdsBI
I say that's a "bla, bla, bla" ... the "TPTB" sell of Corinne (just a name, could be any girl).
If they want to spin her behavior that way, fine, but I'll turn off my screen.

... as a woman who likes to see other women shine and excel, reading that part (and previous blogs) is just "ironic" (when it isn't really) ... IMO, it's just a cheap sell (considering the SM climate of the last years, that blossomed with the increase of negativity and h*te speech, it's also very easy marketing strategy) ... and I'm annoyed by it, because I prefer not having "the interpretation of" people shoved down my throat all the time "by the edit" ... and TB franchise (including Nick) are trying way too hard with Corinne ... too bad, because they're missing the opportunity to put the spotlight on other, more positive and progressive attributes to speak about woman's worth.
But then again, this show was never in support of women, no matter how hard they try to package it as a "women friendly show" - IMMO.

I like Sharleen's blog and she has written some really good insights (also on Liz, about pride) ... right when you think they've done 1 step forward, they do 2 steps back ... it's always the same with TB.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:59 am

Is there a blog from Sharlene?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
atem
lleyki
wandb
Cila51290
sosleepy