SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:52 am

notarose wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:

Here you go Nick's Episode 9 blog: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-exclusive-blog-corinne-olympios-exit-raven-gates-fantasy-suite-confession/
Thank you!

Light bulb moment
I think the clue to how Raven leaves is in this blog.
Her date is in this epi.
Andi knocks on the door.  Nick writes about the last time she did this and how it is proof that you really can be friends with an ex.  
He says that he will have to make a similiar decision in the weeks to come.
Pieced together, he may just knock on Raven's door as she is preparing to attend the FRC.  This is a replacement for the Neil Lane scene as the girls don't pick out a ring.  This would also explain why she was in a fancy dress but her hair appeared to not yet be styled.

YES of course !! genius @notarose because i cant recall any bachelors going to the grls room before to brake up!!! i know the bachelorettes ie Ali and andi did it so maybe this is the different FRC they r talking about ...good one! now for ATFR??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 am

notarose wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:

Here you go Nick's Episode 9 blog: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-exclusive-blog-corinne-olympios-exit-raven-gates-fantasy-suite-confession/
Thank you!

Light bulb moment
Her date is in this epi.
Andi knocks on the door.  Nick writes about the last time she did this and how it is proof that you really can be friends with an ex.  
Pieced together, he may just knock on Raven's door as she is preparing to attend the FRC.  This is a replacement for the Neil Lane scene as the girls don't pick out a ring.  This would also explain why she was in a fancy dress but her hair appeared to not yet be styled.
Until previews, I didn't picture Raven making it to actually meeting his parents again.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
notarose wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Thank you!

Light bulb moment
Her date is in this epi.

YES of course !! genius @notarose because i cant recall any bachelors going to the grls room before to brake up!!! i know the bachelorettes ie Ali and andi did it so maybe this is the different FRC they r talking about ...good one! now for ATFR??

If changed my mind on that one cantstopl  I now think she is going head to head with Corinne on getting her own family type show.  They both run a business, have great 1-liners, both did a lot of the narrating, and both have a family story.  Like with multiple people being told they might be the next lead, perhaps both Corinne and Raven are vying for their own new show on the sister network.  My money is on Raven getting it.  She is perhaps more relatable.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Love what Sharleen said here about Nick.

It honestly amazes me how many people still don't take to Nick. I've heard that people think he seems insincere and disinterested, and I can see how one could jump to that conclusion because, as I've said before, Nick does have a tendency to come off guarded and borderline stoic. But truthfully I see those very traits as evidence of just how NOT performer-y he is and if anything, it makes him more sincere in my eyes. (I admittedly have an instant-suspicion for anyone who seems too "on", as on-ness in this franchise can very often mean fake, and fake can very often mean calculated. #WRONGREASONS) Nick is and was never not fully engaged with his final 6 or so women—yes, he probably wasn't 100% focused on all of this season's women, but how many Bachelors are?—and has seemed pretty authentically emotional about sending each one home.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode10
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Can't wait to hear about her interview with RS. That should be interesting. I will of course not listen as I refuse to listen to RS but I look forward to you guys posting about it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm sure Sharleen will fill him in on Nick's true intentions and he'll still just blather on about how nice it is to hear different opinions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:03 pm

IDK...Booger is a true brown noser. I expect him to be so far up Sharleen's butt she has heartburn after the podcast. RS could even be a fan a Nicks by the end of the month.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Yes, he's always brown nosing the people who give him the time of day, but in the end it's just different "opinions" and he sticks to what his unnamed sources who obviously have an axe to grind say.

BTW, I thought it was funny how in the same blog he writes "Nick never had any interest in marrying someone from this show and still doesn’t. He’s engaged to her because that’s what the show wants." and "I will believe them when they walk down the aisle. Until then, it’s just two people who met on a reality dating show that are gonna try and make it work in the real world."

Why would Nick even try to make it work if he had no interest in marrying anyone from the show? Talk about hedging your bets. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:18 pm

IF they do get married, I hope Vanessa uses some of her Italian fiestiness and sends him a Save the Date Card. Not to invite him but to let LiarBoy know when to send a charity donation to her new charity, and don't even think of sending a gift.

wrongreasons - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm

ElonM wrote:Love what Sharleen said here about Nick.

It honestly amazes me how many people still don't take to Nick. I've heard that people think he seems insincere and disinterested, and I can see how one could jump to that conclusion because, as I've said before, Nick does have a tendency to come off guarded and borderline stoic. But truthfully I see those very traits as evidence of just how NOT performer-y he is and if anything, it makes him more sincere in my eyes. (I admittedly have an instant-suspicion for anyone who seems too "on", as on-ness in this franchise can very often mean fake, and fake can very often mean calculated. #WRONGREASONS) Nick is and was never not fully engaged with his final 6 or so women—yes, he probably wasn't 100% focused on all of this season's women, but how many Bachelors are?—and has seemed pretty authentically emotional about sending each one home.
What drew me in on the "day 1 - featuring Nick". I see him being real as he can be. I see him being authentic self, to the point of wishing he wouldn't always be ... but then again I'm grateful he is and is allowing "me" to watch/observe and make my own conclusions. It's his sincerity, and being open to criticism, that I see as his great strength. For that, I continue to support him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:46 pm

That's why I like Nick. To me, he has always been sincere and is authentic and real -- as real as I will ever get to see someone be on a show that is anything but real.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:48 pm

happygolucky wrote:

What drew me in on the "day 1 - featuring Nick". I see him being real as he can be. I see him being authentic self, to the point of wishing he wouldn't always be ... but then again I'm grateful he is and is allowing "me" to watch/observe and make my own conclusions. It's his sincerity, and being open to criticism, that I see as his great strength. For that, I continue to support him.
Maybe that is why I like him so much, too! Whatever the reason, I love the guy! Well said @happygolucky and thank you!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
atem
lleyki
wandb
Cila51290
sosleepy