SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:25 am

If Kaitlyn feels uncomfortable around Nick, she had the option of not appearing on the show. A novel consept, I know. She claims to be traumatized by the show to the point she can't watch it, but is more than eager to appear at any possible bach event.

Kaitlyn could've joined in on the orange joke, but she can't, she takes herself way too seriously.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by dina Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:11 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:If Kaitlyn feels uncomfortable around Nick, she had the option of not appearing on the show. A novel consept, I know.  She claims to be traumatized by the show to the point she can't watch it, but is more than eager to appear at any possible bach event.

Kaitlyn could've joined in on the orange joke, but she can't, she takes herself way too seriously.

She is still under contract with ABC so i think if they want her to be there, she needs to be there.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:24 am

Saw this on her snapchat tonight . She is really on fire about being orange  and drunk in jimmy kimmel  last night laugh out loud.Kaitlyn has no chill tonight laugh out loud . According to her Snapchat . She dm this person and this is her response .

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 Bhzodt

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 am

^ yea. According to snap chat. she left a very mean comment under kaitlyns picture and her profile was all about love of jesus and her bio had"dm me for prayers". Kaitlyn dm ed her...
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:06 am

dina wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:If Kaitlyn feels uncomfortable around Nick, she had the option of not appearing on the show. A novel consept, I know.  She claims to be traumatized by the show to the point she can't watch it, but is more than eager to appear at any possible bach event.

She is still under contract with ABC so i think if they want her to be there, she needs to be there.

Oh well, then she needs to woman up, and behave like an adult. Her 'discomfort' is because of her own actions, no one elses, not Andi's or Nick's. She's behaved like a brat ever since her season ended, the wronged victim. And she's the one always complaining if she's not invited to Bach events.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 am

Kaitlyn still trying to be anti-bullying, when she's the biggest bully around. Can someone tell me why she started bashing that other guy who appeared on Kimmel twice? She even started picking apart his name at one point. dizzy What did he do to Kaitlyn? Steal her drink backstage?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 am

How old is she?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 am

dina wrote:I dont support kaitlyns behaviour but i also understand her being uncomfortable around nick. Its hard seeing your ex when your fiancé does not like the guy and watching you on TV. It definitely puts more pressure on her. She thinks she is tough but in reality she is not. So i kind of feel bad for her.
I think Kaitlyn and nick are both happy so all is good AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
sosleepy wrote:
dina wrote:Im not really comparing them to justify kaitlyns behaviour. I don't think she is happy about her JMK appearance as well. But i expected more from nick, thats all.

I don't really expect more from Nick. This is kinda who Nick is. He owns it and I love him for it! laugh out loud

And yeah, for the most part he's taken the WAY high road with Kaitlyn. Last I checked she was more than a willing participant in all of their sexcapades. She dragged him to the bitter end KNOWING what happened to him the year prior on national television the first time, and she dumped him, let him have that humiliation again, not the other way around. Even worse when you consider she had a prexisting personal relationship with the guy outside the Bach bubble - in the real world. In return she was rude towards him, ice cold, bitter... and still 1.5 years later can't lighten up a bit even though she's so happy, happy, happy with Alf. Nick has always wished her and Alf well, even forgave Alf publicly on Afterbuzz for all TOG nonsense stating Shawn was just an authentic guy and so blinded by love. So I'll forgive him the little orange thing. That's hilarious. He probably felt good doing that especially after Kaitlyn tried to steal the show and steamroll that interview.

I personally feel Nick not only took the high road, but used a lot of self restraint multiple times. Thank goodness, he was sitting next MANandI and not Kaitchit.  He could have reminded her multiple times that as awful as he is she drank from that font multiple times. Now how did that taste coming out of her mouth?
Kaitchit justifies her behavior by saying and doing anything in the moment with no filter and then expecting everyone to be cool with it because she is Kaitchit. No...this is immaturity. IMO  Kaitchit could have refused to be on JK if the situation was going to be that uncomfortable for her. She chose to be there and keep her name and her relationship status current. I even found out she is engaged! Imagine that!
Poor MANandI. I hope she was paying attention and took notes. I hope she caught that Kaitchit is engaged. It's a good thing JK had some money on him, I could see Kaitchit demanding payment with booze or sex for that bet.
All in all, imo, it took a lot of work to let Trainwreck errr Kaitchit run over herself and just sit by and watch without being dragged in.  I give the other 3 credit.  I predict in another year we will find out Gary Bussey is Kaitchit's real biological father.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:43 am

She better have been drunk when she sent that DM about Jesus because there isn't anything more annoying then when people jump on the Jesus bandwagon and behave in a manner totally opposite. "He would never try to bring someone else down"

Is she for freakin real?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:53 am

Wait a minute?
What would Jesus do? Do you think he would comment on people's instagrams...

I can't even. I can't. Instagram? Really? What about Snapchat or Facebook? I can't.
Life is stranger than fiction.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 am

hdman wrote:How old is she?

She turns 32 in June. According to google.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Yeah I agree why even agree to go on JKL. Amazing how she still thinks she is the chit. I hope Shawny realizes she is no prize

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 1f49b  AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa