SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I guess I'm in the minority. If after a year maybe two, and no wedding, it would be see ya. I wouldn't let it drag if it was that important to me, she has allowed it to brew to this point IMO. IDK He obviously has hesitations, I'd like to know why. One thing is for sure, I wouldn't be crying the blues on SM. I find that incredibly tacky IMHO.

Interesting conversations. yes

I'm with you @GuardianAngel. It's all very well blaming/shaming him, but meanwhile she is taking no responsibility for any of it. She is needy and wants constant attention. Hate to tell you toots, but you are not going to get that from anyone and if you think the romance three years on will be just as exciting as it was when you first met...You are seriously delusional!

When he proposed, they barely knew one another and I'm sure these last three years have been eye opening....for both of them. She probably realized that his fear of marriage may be stronger than she thought and he probably realized just how much constant reassurance she needs. I won't even get into the drinking.

I don't blame guys for stringing some women along. The women also need to take responsibility. If this is what you want, stand up for yourself and if he doesn't want the same move on. Yes, it is hard, but otherwise you are probably going to be wasting years on some dude that will never be what you need. I've seen strong women twist themselves into pretzels to become something they are not because they want some guy...and then they are shocked that it doesn't work out.

If Kaitlyn wants marriage that bad then tell him to sh*t or get off the pot and walk if he doesn't.  A friend of mine did that a several years ago. They were living together for a few years and she wanted to get married and he kept stalling. She got tired of going around in circles so she moved out. She was a crying mess. He was calling, but she refused to even talk to him since she thought she would crack and then the whole cycle would start again. Two weeks later, there he was with the ring. The got married a few months later.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 pm

lipsis wrote:IMO a man can't drag a woman along for any amount of time if the woman doesn't let herself be drugged (dragged?). You get my point. laugh out loud

That's what I was trying to say.

IA K has a lot going for her, she too has many projects on the go and I certainly give her credit for that. She has always supported him. Watching Ironman live, and her greeting him at the finish line brought tears to my eyes.

IMO if Shawn is acting different towards her, there is obviously a reason. Feeling's don't turn off overnight. Something has happened and I don't personally think it's the gym or any other work related project. That's the only reason my opinion is it has to do with K and maybe her pressure to get married.

Maybe a break would do them both a world of good.

ETA: @Sprite, I totally agree with you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:37 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa