SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by everly Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:37 pm

Did anyone else notice how Airelle said in the Q&A she couldn't legally talk about the Bachelor because of the contract? I curious what she meant by that. Is she not allowed to talk about the show because her connection to JoJo and Jordan? I don't see how she would've had to sign any contract but she still did go on and give her opinion laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Just in case, no discussion about The Bachelor in any threads other than Bachelor 21's threads titled Spoilers. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:57 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCSZJKD__j/
Another pic of Jordan at the bar yesterday.
And I don't wanna go too far off topic but I don't know why people think he won't support his brother.. OK they don't talk and all but at the end of the day he is still his brother and that won't change. Both Jordan and Luke watch the packers game and they've never hidden that fact. I wish people would mind their own business JMO

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:36 am

Ok, so this girl didn't want to post her picture that she took with him because she looked way too excited in it, so she would prefer to post an absolute creeper shot that she had to zoom in to get while he was sitting in a booth with his friends. She even tagged Jordan and JoJo so they're going to see this creepy picture. People can be so weird laugh out loud

The location says Hermosa Beach, which is where Brandon lives thanks to his social media, by the way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Jordan liked this. So accurate!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPDCvzNjIrm/?taken-by=bobgoff

Instagram photo by Bob Goff * Jan 9, 2017 at 2:48pm UTC by @bobgoff

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Jordan very frequently likes stuff from Bob's IG account. He posts some great stuff!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:41 pm

I think BBJ has untagged himself from that creepy picture laugh out loud

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:51 pm

elena.shayk wrote:I think BBJ has untagged himself from that creepy picture laugh out loud

Creepy but cute   :cutiepie
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:42 am

I miss JoJo sad I loved watching her on The Bachelorette, but for some reason, I loved watching her on The Bachelor more. Maybe cause it was her "introduction"? Haha. I also really miss staring at her perfect dresses and hair. In honor of the me missing her, here's a scene from Bachelor season 20 episode 2, the first group date:

https://youtu.be/2F4UNjzmyrs

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland the opposite for me actually. I liked her on the bachelor but I was also a bit indifferent. ATFR is where I got excited for her, and her season as the 'ette is when I loved her. When she came on that stage at ATFR in that dress with her boobs looking flawless, that's when I knew, 'das a bad b*tch'. Then her season aired and she was not only genuine and sincere, but a total sweetheart. She's just the total package IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:17 am

ReneeM wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland the opposite for me actually. I liked her on the bachelor but I was also a bit indifferent. ATFR is where I got excited for her, and her season as the 'ette is when I loved her. When she came on that stage at ATFR in that dress with her boobs looking flawless, that's when I knew, 'das a bad b*tch'. Then her season aired and she was not only genuine and sincere, but a total sweetheart. She's just the total package IMO.
Totally. I loved her on both, but The Bachelor is nostalgic now. I'm sure when The Bachelorette airs, I'll feel the same too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 am

Huh??? You guys rank your Jos??? Not me. All Jo forms are the best Jos laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem