SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm

aviej wrote:Nice instagram #ad exchange with our fav couple giggling

That's a unique way of advertising, I want that burger ad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 14 2498057887 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by aviej Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Jordan liked a pic of 4 young tots excited to see their dad enter the door after a trip. I wonder if someone's getting the baby fever too? giggling
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:15 pm

^ What pic?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

^ Sorry it was a video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPGn3egl2Kt/?taken-by=torlovsky3
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:49 am

^ Awww that's a cute video. The baby trying to reach out for her daddy twice is so precious.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:02 am

aviej wrote:^ Sorry it was a video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPGn3egl2Kt/?taken-by=torlovsky3

The feels. This is the cutest thing! I hope they have a girl, Daddy Jordan and his 2 whiny babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:57 am

A.j wrote:
aviej wrote:^ Sorry it was a video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPGn3egl2Kt/?taken-by=torlovsky3

The feels. This is the cutest thing! I hope they have a girl, Daddy Jordan and his 2 whiny babies.
Haha aww heartbeat Who would have thought that whining is okay with the baddest boy around??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 pm

laugh out loud BBJ fav'd this tweet defending him to some guy that told him to go spoon Jo and stop commenting on football. Nothing hotter than a man that can admit to be sweet & loving while still being manly. Woooo. Baddy teach us your ways!

@dtrett4
@DannyFootball12 @JRodgers11 I'm pretty sure he's capable of spooning and dropping football knowledge at the same time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud BBJ fav'd this tweet defending him to some guy that told him to go spoon Jo and stop commenting on football. Nothing hotter than a man that can admit to be sweet & loving while still being manly. Woooo. Baddy teach us your ways!

@dtrett4
@DannyFootball12 @JRodgers11 I'm pretty sure he's capable of spooning and dropping football knowledge at the same time.

THIS Bad Boy is something else no wonder JoJo is sooo smitten by him laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:27 pm

^ That Drett guy is his friend in Tennessee who was at the coffee shop with them/game Jordan was working months back.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:31 pm

ohh the coffee shop owner? love how their friends are always there for them ad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 14 1f44c

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Jordan hasn't been spotted anywhere, which makes me think he's in Chico for some metpro work. They never really get spotted there. I'm thinking he made a pit stop in Hermosa Beach for a day or two to see his buddies for the football games and then headed to Chico. The timing fits as well because they go monthly around the same time and this week makes a month since he was last there before their family vacation in Georgia.

I would bet JoJo decided to sit this trip out if this is where he is since she was with his family a month ago and has some work to do.

Yes, I loved that like by Jordan laugh out loud that guy is one of Luke's best friends. He owns that coffee shops they were at I believe.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem