SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:54 pm

From the description it looks like an old pic but still cute!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPIZ1RMg2Ex/?taken-by=tbarchico

The Bachelor is baaaaack. Look who stopped in over the holidays-JoJo and Jordan from last season! Love birds who drink tea together, stay together. ❤️ ☕️

Last edited by elena.shayk on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Jordan tweet and IG post is so funny. I loved their couch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPBf7_lARg8

On Sunday during the playoffs you can find me on the "Big Easy" allllllll day. Move over Jackson... thanks @mgbwhome for the couch designed for sweats and Sundays. Boom. #sundaysarefortheboys by @jrodgers11

Gosh, that is a living room of a kid-free zone! giggling Very chic though!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud BBJ fav'd this tweet defending him to some guy that told him to go spoon Jo and stop commenting on football. Nothing hotter than a man that can admit to be sweet & loving while still being manly. Woooo. Baddy teach us your ways!

@dtrett4
@DannyFootball12 @JRodgers11 I'm pretty sure he's capable of spooning and dropping football knowledge at the same time.

Can he just break, for once? laugh out loud I want to see him be a d*ck for once, but he won't, instead he uses sarcasm to evade negativity. Nothing phases him really, Go Baddy makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 15 3806527698 PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 pm

If I were a betting woman, I'd cast my vote on these two. JoJo has never been one in the past to break up relationships (even when she should have) and I think more so for this relationship as it's an engagement and it's the love of her life. So she will hold onto Jordan for dear life, IMO because she doesn't wanna let the greatest love of her life go. Jordan, having an alleged shady past with relationships has reached the point of his life where he knows what he wants, what he wants to accomplish out of life, his career etc. He knows the man he aspires to be and JoJo has helped him along his path to becoming "his best self". According to him, he doesn't want to mess this up. And why would he? There's never been a woman who has changed him like JoJo and there's never been anyone who he was as in love with as he is now with JoJo.

Added to the love, we have seen first hand that these two can weather the storm. They have come out on top in the midst of public scrutiny and adversity at the infancy stage of their relationship. I think that couples who are now trying to build a foundation have the greatest challenge in overcoming adversity. And yet, even while their relationship was fresh, while they couldn't be face to face with each other to support etc., their love has grown. I don't see another cloud as dark as what they have already faced IMO.

They both have returned to their normal lives, they are both working, have the loving support of families and are secure in their relationship. What else is needed really for a relationship to thrive? I think they have the best and most honest of intentions for this relationship and so I'm not surprised that Jordan can balance spooning and football. I'm really excited for them and of most, if not all of the relationships in the franchise, I think their connection and chemistry is super strong. I wish them the best and look forward to a wedding late 2017/early 2018 (fingers crossed).
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Lmao, her snaps. Her social media whining has commenced guys laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Jo's so cute complaining about those two pound weights. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:45 am

Aww the cleaning of the ring and whining laugh out loud Hope BBJ gets home soon at this rate laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:24 am

I saw a tweet late last night when I was looking on Twitter from a girl who was asking why she saw Jordan from the bachelorette in Chico earlier yesterday at a fresh juice place getting a smoothie. I went to look for it this morning, but I can't find it. I'm assuming either the girl was lying and deleted it or the crazies got to her and asked her where JoJo was so she deleted it.

I'm guessing it was true though considering it makes sense as to where he would be for some metpro work. I'm glad JoJo sat this one out. December was crazy for them traveling and she was just with his family. She can get her soul cycle classes in and get those arms moving with those 2 pound weights laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Congratulations!! 8 months and still going strong ayyyy! I dunno why Im so happy laugh out loud clapping!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 pm

May 12, 2016 is the red-letter date when our Jojo said yes to Jordan's proposal. A great number of viewers, naysayers who even predicted they would breakup when they appear at AFTR . Quietly and steadfastly, they are proving soooo many people wrong. Congratulations on 8 months engagement anniversary .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Thanks for the observation Elena. It is something to celebrate, then again I'm not surprised. I think for some of the former couples in the franchise you would sit at the edge of your seat and bite your nails hoping they make it through. With these two, I can almost comfortably relax.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:57 pm

aviej wrote:Thanks for the observation Elena. It is something to celebrate, then again I'm not surprised. I think for some of the former couples in the franchise you would sit at the edge of your seat and bite your nails hoping they make it through. With these two, I can almost comfortably relax.
laugh out loud almost comfortably. I feel about Jo how I felt about Ashley: this little thing is your problem now, JP/Baddy laugh out loud I'll just follow along  makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 15 3806527698

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem