SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:11 pm

I just think she's trying to be healthy. Going to Soul Cycle and doing cardio like that a few times a week is extremely healthy for you. I would think that the past year or so were taxing in terms of not eating the best and not being able to work out all that often given she filmed the bachelor and bachelorette. I'm sure having really fit brothers and now Jordan who co-owns a fitness company that focuses on healthy eating and exercise has probably kicked her into gear too.

Their twitter mentions are hilarious, but thankfully neither of them ever bite and respond.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Some girl mentioned on Twitter that her dad and JoJo were on the same flight. Where is she off to?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just think she's trying to be healthy. Going to Soul Cycle and doing cardio like that a few times a week is extremely healthy for you. I would think that the past year or so were taxing in terms of not eating the best and not being able to work out all that often given she filmed the bachelor and bachelorette. I'm sure having really fit brothers and now Jordan who co-owns a fitness company that focuses on healthy eating and exercise has probably kicked her into gear too.

Their twitter mentions are hilarious, but thankfully neither of them ever bite and respond.

Yeah I was just kidding really. I don't expect her to start actively doing anything for her wedding. But yes, thank God for Jordan who is a fitness freak! Nice also to see her eat something other than Mexican too. So hopefully that Hello Fresh, would be the beginning of her living a more healthy life.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Nice pic of Jo's bf Kathryn and her bridesmaids.

https://instagram.com/p/BPk_wmOjZ8P/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:21 pm

He elena.shayk wrote:Some girl mentioned on Twitter that her dad and JoJo were on the same flight. Where is she off to?

L.A? What's the persons location?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:45 pm

If she did fly somewhere, she's not with Becca because Becca is in Utah. I haven't seen anything the past few days that would indicate she needed to go somewhere. We'll find out eventually. I wish people would provide proof with their statements. The girl saying her dad said JoJo was on his flight isn't enough for me.

I'll never forget some person on Twitter said she heard Jordan and JoJo's names being called at an airport in Austin, which ended up being completely false laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:36 pm

I stumbled upon some old short Bleacher Report clips of Jordan in an interview. I'm doubtful they were shared before. I'm not too sure who the interviewers were though.

http://omnyapp.com/shows/bleacher-report-radio/jordan-rodgers-sec-network-the-bachelorette-talks

http://omnyapp.com/shows/bleacher-report-radio/jordan-rodgers-says-despite-headlines-he-fianc-joj
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Thanks girl, but they were shared back in September. I loved the bit about them furniture shopping! It was from Jenny McCarthy's radio show. I'm sure there are some posters here that haven't heard them yet.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 am

Not to dive into this discussion since it's off limits, but I'll bring it over since it pertains to JoJo and Jordan. Luke liked a tweet that there will be at least one family member getting some bling this year. The person who tweeted it is a JoJo and Jordan fan.

I do think it's their plan to get married at some point in 2017, but I can see early 2018 too. They can always follow suit and get married on a private island like Matt and Mallory in the winter laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:32 am

Haaa, I like that "like" by Luke laugh out loud They've been very adamant in their interviews regarding a 2017 wedding, though. However, do we really think Jo will want a wedding in the heat? She also said she wants a rustic vibe to it... so I'm venturing Fall/Winter.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:32 am

Thanks for the update Ash. Yeah, there were quite a few tweets talking about Jordan getting a ring. It's interesting how the public can be so fickle! One minute they turn on Jordan and the other, they are supporting him. Anyways, I do believe that it would be early 2018. I mean if you have to book a venue like 6 months before, that means that between now and June (for the latest) they have to have a concrete idea on their wedding plans. I wish they were attending an event so we can get an update about that. However, I am happy they are not rushing it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:42 am

Given the connections and the funds these two will have, I think it's easier for them to plan a wedding then most people. If they decide this summer after being together for a year that they're ready to start planning, I don't see them having any issues finding a place for the winter of 2017. However, there's no need to rush into anything.

These two have been so laid back, hard working, fairly private, and completely focused on each other that I think they will continue to do things right.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem