SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 am

OT the next time anyone wants to post a link or embed a vid from ESPN, can you PM me the link first before posting? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Ok so this is what happens when they're sitting on their FAV couch laugh out loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFH5s_d-0oU
kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 4 Imagee11

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Yeah, JoJo is VERY touchy, feely. I don't blame her too. Jordan is hawt! kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 4 1f60d
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Yeah but I love that. she is so affectionate even BBJ couldn't resist laugh out loud
and Im happy he is giving all of that back to her

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:58 pm

What a beautiful home and I love how affectionate they are with one another! They seem so relaxed and comfortable too. Perfect couple!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:59 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Yeah but I love that. she is so affectionate even BBJ couldn't resist laugh out loud
I don't think he was all that resistant to being affectionate about 5 minutes into meeting her laugh out loud:
https://instagram.com/p/BFxev7pvV5u/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:01 pm

aviej wrote:Yeah, JoJo is VERY touchy, feely. I don't blame her too. Jordan is hawt! kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 4 1f60d

Oh yeah! :yes: giggling eyedrool
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Yeah but I love that. she is so affectionate even BBJ couldn't resist laugh out loud
I don't think he was all that resistant to being affectionate about 5 minutes into meeting her laugh out loud:

Haha ITA but lil JoJo needs and words of affirmation are on a whole other level laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Alanna wrote:

Yeah but remember in their first meeting, she initiated holding his hand. When he got the first impression rose, he was gonna hug and or kiss her on the cheek and she brought his face into hers for a kiss. Plus on that hot make out on the steps after he told her how much he loved her, I saw her pull his hips into hers. Then on the pool party cocktail I specifically saw when JoJo looked at the cameras then made a quick pass for Jordan's crotch on the bench! Check it out! I saw it with my own eyes. I'd say that she may be more sexually aggressive. Or at least she was on the show. Maybe tables have turned but who knows. These two though... eyedrool
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Haha ITA but lil JoJo needs and words of affirmation are on a whole other level laugh out loud

Even Becca said that Jackson is just as needy as the owner cantstopl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Get married and have some babies!  I need to see these beautiful children they will make together.  Just kidding...or not.  kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 4 3806527698

Their littles would be so cute. Should they have kids - will they continue the names with "J" is what I want to know Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:31 pm

aviej wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Yeah but remember in their first meeting, she initiated holding his hand. When he got the first impression rose, he was gonna hug and or kiss her on the cheek and she brought his face into hers for a kiss. Plus on that hot make out on the steps after he told her how much he loved her, I saw her pull his hips into hers. Then on the pool party cocktail I specifically saw when JoJo looked at the cameras then made a quick pass for Jordan's crotch on the bench! Check it out! I saw it with my own eyes. I'd say that she may be more sexually aggressive. Or at least she was on the show. Maybe tables have turned but who knows. These two though... eyedrool

YES i noticed all of this too. JoJo made most of the first moves laugh out loud but i think Jordan wanted to but he was just being careful and trying too not rush into things which is good IMO. But after the show i see it from both sides as Becca said BBJ adores her. awwww
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem