SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:09 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Meow!  bff - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 36 3806527698   That little wall push told me a lot about Jordan and his moves.  He's got the moves like Jagger!  :yes:
That was so unsmooth though but I think she wanted him to step up and fight for her or whatever nonsense she envisioned after their "fight" during that cocktail party so she was sooo happy laugh out loud

They had a fight? About what? laugh out loud
Because baddy was mean to James Taylor when they were playing cards Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bff - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by elena.shayk Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:
That was so unsmooth though but I think she wanted him to step up and fight for her or whatever nonsense she envisioned after their "fight" during that cocktail party so she was sooo happy laugh out loud

Because baddy was mean to James Taylor when they were playing cards Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Oh yeah but that wasnt the cocktail party where baddy pushed her or was it? laugh out loud
I think Jordan saw the kiss between Jo and Robby and he was like I can do better than that laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:

Oh yeah but that wasnt the cocktail party where baddy pushed her or was it? laugh out loud
I think Jordan saw the kiss between Jo and Robby and he was like I can do better than that laugh out loud
I thought it was? She was wearing my favorite gown ever (the dark blue one that traveled in its own suitcase laugh out loud)? Maybe I need to rewatch. Pity!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 pm

The "argument" didn't happen until the GD AFTER the wall kiss. I love when Jordan was explaining his side of what went down and he was said "no james, that's actually just the rule, not my rules" the shrug and the matter of fact way he said was simultaneously hilarious and also really hot to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Poor Baddy. He was always on the chopping block trying to explain his actions. Poor JoJo. She was extremely needy and whiny! giggling Still love her!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:The "argument" didn't happen until the GD AFTER the wall kiss. I love when Jordan was explaining his side of what went down and he was said "no james, that's actually just the rule, not my rules"  the shrug and the matter of fact way he said was simultaneously hilarious and also really hot to me.
Thank you both for jogging my memory. I remember the order now but will probs still rewatch just in case laugh out loud

And that was hilarious because IMO he WAS being mean but it was so subtle, what can anyone say about it beyond Jo crying/whining? I dont care if it's wrong, I laughed laugh out loud He's awesome.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I thought it was? She was wearing my favorite gown ever (the dark blue one that traveled in its own suitcase laugh out loud)? Maybe I need to rewatch. Pity!!

The day she was wearing the blue gown that day the fight happened about the altercation btwn Jordan & James YES
But the wall kiss happened when she was wearing that white dress with silver sparkles and Jordan was wearing a suit which had a pink shirt & tie laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:30 pm

The wall kiss with the other guys across the wall was episode 5. The fight with James was episode 6. I've only watched the series a million times so I know laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:31 pm

I don’t remember JoJo being whiny or needy during the James drama (or at all really). She had to address it, so she asked Jordan for his version, and that was it.
When he went back to the others and sat beside James he was so angry you could almost see smoke coming out of his ears. He didn’t raise his voice though, he might even have lowered it.
Great moment!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:32 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:

The day she was wearing the blue gown that day the fight happened about the altercation btwn Jordan & James YES
But the wall kiss happened when she was wearing that white dress with silver sparkles and Jordan was wearing a suit which had a pink shirt & tie laugh out loud
laugh out loud at the descriptions of exactly what he was wearing! He does rock a suit.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:41 pm

How do you interpret Jordan's recent tweet? IMO he's shooting an ad for T-Mobile which will be shown for Sunday during Super Bowl ad. I know that T-Mobile has ads during super bowl and like 2 or 3 years ago they got Tim Tebow.

bff - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 36 O574fr
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:01 pm

I think it was just an ad he got paid to tweet. Justin Bieber is in a bunch of TMobile commercials for the super bowl, so he's referring to that IMO.

I've seen a bunch of these tweets on Twitter today from celebs. It's so funny, I can't recall many people from this franchise that team up with big brand name companies like TMobile, Hershey's and Lays. These pay more.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem