SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Boshem Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:36 am

^ do we even know Jordan will be attending the game. I believe he only attended festivities the past two years IMO.. I wonder if Jojo will be at the party.. It would be likely that Jordan has a booth like last year (if you lurk his pics from the super bowl weekend last year) and invites some guests since he was on the press release

Boshem

Back to top Go down

party - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Isabel123 Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:11 am

Group pic from last night.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQFpqpdA0n-/?taken-by=wordsforthesoul2

The squad in New Orleans celebrating Momma Fletcher's birthday tonight
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 am

I just watched snap and I think Jo meant all of them BUT Soraya were taking water shots while she was getting real tequila so at the end of the night, everyone was sober(ish) and Soraya wasn't pretty much laugh out loud I loved the last snap of her in a mask dancing on the street and Joe guiding her along. Aww!! Jo is very used to a particular type of man and it's so cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:52 am

Alanna wrote:I just watched snap and I think Jo meant all of them BUT Soraya were taking water shots while she was getting real tequila so at the end of the night, everyone was sober(ish) and Soraya wasn't pretty much laugh out loud I loved the last snap of her in a mask dancing on the street and Joe guiding her along. Aww!! Jo is very used to a particular type of man and it's so cute!

it reminded me of the clip when JoJo was a bit tipsy at the iHeart Radio festival and Jordan was helping her laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Alanna wrote:I just watched snap and I think Jo meant all of them BUT Soraya were taking water shots while she was getting real tequila so at the end of the night, everyone was sober(ish) and Soraya wasn't pretty much laugh out loud I loved the last snap of her in a mask dancing on the street and Joe guiding her along. Aww!! Jo is very used to a particular type of man and it's so cute!

You're totally right laugh out loud Ben and Jordan were saying only one of them (Soraya) was going to be hitting the floor

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 pm

They are so cute together, I'm so happy they've continued to prove all the critics wrong and focus on themselves, their family & their friends

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:02 pm

They're heading to brunch and I didn't see Jordan in the snap. He's either catching up on sleep or he's heading back to Houston. If he is heading back, I still can't believe he flew to NOLA from Houston to be there for Soraya's birthday for less than 24 hours and then back to Houston.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They're heading to brunch and I didn't see Jordan in the snap. He's either catching up on sleep or he's heading back to Houston. If he is heading back, I still can't believe he flew to NOLA from Houston to be there for Soraya's birthday for less than 24 hours and then back to Houston.

I think he's gone back. Baddy is something else! We always say how lucky Jordan is to have JoJo who is so loving, caring and supportive and no doubt about that! But the numerous time Jordan has made her and the families his priority despite traveling to different cities for work is commendable!!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:50 pm

I agree!!! That man knows his priorities and they're always in line.. I guess we can all agree Jojo isn't going to Houston!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:55 pm

If it wasn't her mom's birthday, then I would bet she would go. How awesome of them to be in NOLA this weekend and for Baddy to go to the lengths he did to make sure he was there for part of the celebration.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:14 pm

I love this couple. yes Their pictures, snaps, alone time, family time, and everything in between make me smile. It just feels really genuine and real with these two. :sprinklehearts
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:10 am

Did Jordan even go to the party? He hasn't posted anything and neither has he been spotted. Just asking laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem