SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:12 pm

First) JoJo's a Scorpio. That's the most sexual/sensual sign of the zodiac. I say it fits her well! laugh out loud (I also noticed that Becca and Kathy are also Scorpio's. Both her BFF's. I guess she attracts them laugh out loud )

Second) Yay, we know their whereabouts! JoJo said in the snapchat that Jordan used the thermos at the gym yesterday. So it seems they've both been home for a while, just laying low. And surprise surprise, she worked out with him! I guess he doesn't piss her off at the gym! laugh out loud

Third) Her hair looks soooo good in the snapchats/IG stories. It looks so bouncy and luscious. And she looks so chic with that cute black sweater.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Did she really work out with him? I feel like she would need to work out with someone else because like most women, I don't imagine she'd do well with her boyfriend telling her what to do, in any capacity laugh out loud

And yes, her hair looks ahhhhhmazing!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:48 pm

You might remember that J&J met with Olivia in New York a couple of month ago.
Here she is in a new podcast, letting us know how she feels about them. She is brutally honest throughout the podcast, but when it comes to them she gets all mushy.
“I love them so much, they are amazing ... they are so happy ... he is great ... they are so cute together” jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 2764

This should take you to the 26:30 mark:
https://soundcloud.com/betchslapped/15-lets-talk-about-smart-things-w-olivia-caridi#t=26:30

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:19 pm

blueblues wrote:You might remember that J&J met with Olivia in New York a couple of month ago.
Here she is in a new podcast, letting us know how she feels about them. She is brutally honest throughout the podcast, but when it comes to them she gets all mushy.
“I love them so much, they are amazing ... they are so happy ... he is great ... they are so cute together” jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 2764

This should take you to the 26:30 mark:
https://soundcloud.com/betchslapped/15-lets-talk-about-smart-things-w-olivia-caridi#t=26:30

Thank you for posting this. that's so sweet of Olivia to say such nice things about their relationship!
Btw could these other two girls just shutup laugh out loud they kept interrupting ugh
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Another piece of evidence that our fav couple are doing just fine. No surprise there. But it's always nice to get the confirmation. Thanks @blueblues.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:53 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BO5VuM7gtee/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 pm

^ That's hilarious! laugh out loud

I figured Jordan was in Dallas. These two don't go anywhere without getting spotted somewhere. I'm guessing he just didn't want to be in her snaps of their plants that they killed laugh out loud this down time must be nice for them. December was a hectic, but fun month!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:24 pm

I love that pic, laugh out loud. Jordan has the most ugly pic of her so I'm sure that pic Becca posted fails in comparison cantstopl Yes, I think Jordan is strategically slowing things down this month as December was indeed hectic. Remember as well he has a new show starting in February where he may be gone (not confirmed yet) every Sunday. So he needs to deposit some quality time with JoJo so that when he's absent she can reminisce on those times. Also, I'd figure he'll spend the time prepping for his work too.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:36 pm

I'd be shocked if he has to travel for his radio gig starting next month. It would be ridiculous if he had to travel every Sunday to record for 2-3 hours where his face won't even be shown when one of their headquarters is in his own city Dallas. That wouldn't make sense.

I still say Jordan and his co-host can record it in separate cities or perhaps to be fair, one will travel one week and then the other week it will switch.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'd be shocked if he has to travel for his radio gig starting next month. It would be ridiculous if he had to travel every Sunday to record for 2-3 hours where his face won't even be shown when one of their headquarters is in his own city Dallas. That wouldn't make sense.

I still say Jordan and his co-host can record it in separate cities or perhaps to be fair, one will travel one week and then the other week it will switch.
I agree. It seems like a huge waste of time to run around the country when he can tape it at home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:44 pm

I agree. That would seem quite odd with all the technology we have these days, but who knows.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:33 am

Thanks @blueblues for bringing over Olivia's interview. I like listening to her so witty and intelligent and it's nice to hear tidbits about J&J.

J&J snap chat and IG stories were hilarious and silly. I loved Jojo's new haircut. Here's some screenshot taken from her IG story.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=tyah
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 C1bVVPTUcAAkOdP
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 6 C1bVVPUVEAAhqDd
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem