SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlurringPowder - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:05 pm

@aviej I agree with most of your post. Spring 2018 would be my guess, too. However, I don't think J&J's wedding plans are contingent whether a secluded family member is present or not.

Back to top Go down

BlurringPowder - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:09 pm

^Ditto. I could totally see these two deciding in the fall that they're ready and then getting married a few months later on a private island like her brother laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Looks like per his Twitter that Jordan is in Nashville and his bestie Todd is supposed to be meeting him there. Jordan can get some quality time with Luke and Todd this weekend while he's there! It will be interesting to see if he's taping his radio show there. If that's the case, it would be nice for him and Jason to switch off.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:51 pm

She's officially addicted laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BQUAr_qlRgS/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Alanna wrote:She's officially addicted laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BQUAr_qlRgS/

Looks like she's been working out everyday. More pics from this morning, I love her shoes and blouse.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQTtpK-Bnnk/?taken-by=lisagregorischdempsey

Bachelorette party with our favorite @joelle_fletcher

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQTyuYNgNM4/?taken-by=emmawillismakeup

@joelle_fletcher at 5AM ❤️ Feb 9th @accesshollywood (screenshot #nofilters) . #EmmaWillisMakeup @contourfossa . #AccessHollywood #JoJoFletcher #Valentines #Beauty #Makeup #RoseGold #Burgandy #LoracCosmetics #Eyeshadows #BeccaCosmetics #BlurringPowder #Hollywood #LosAngeles #AccessHollywoodLive #JoJo #ContourFossa by @emmawillismakeup
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:32 am

I think JoJo has something else going on tomorrow. Emma, who always does her make up for events in LA, made it seem in her IG story that she will be seeing her tomorrow too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 am

Robert had to attend an event last night and JoJo and Becca tagged along too. JoJo must be missing Baddy because while she was at the event she randomly commented on his last video about the ball hitting her in the face laugh out loud

It's only be two days JoJo. Suck it up cupcake laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:58 am

Someone please advise me on where I can get that velvet top, I'm completely in love with it BlurringPowder - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 52 3806527698 Jojo looks so amazing, side part is my favourite look on her.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 am

^ It's from the store Zara! So many people were freaking out over it and a bunch of comments were saying that it's unfortunately sold out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:Robert had to attend an event last night and JoJo and Becca tagged along too. JoJo must be missing Baddy because while she was at the event she randomly commented on his last video about the ball hitting her in the face laugh out loud

It's only be two days JoJo. Suck it up cupcake laugh out loud
Every time they're separated, Jo combs through his sm and comments like a legit fangirl laugh out loud I can't take how cute and hilarious it is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

thanks @Ash2214 Smiley oh is it? sad eyes.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:38 am

Ino he posted that video like 4 days ago? and today she randomly comments so cute!
Im actually excited what they're doing for Valentines, BBJ has sure planned something!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem