SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by aviej Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:10 pm

I think this absence for like 5 days would make their V-day even more special. Jordan would need to come up for air sometimes because I'm sure she'll be wrapped all around him tomorrow.

On another note, it was cute to hear Jordan last night talk about how he'd want to raise his kids re football - what age they should begin playing tackle football. It was just cute to hear that he's already thinking about kids and what his family life would look like.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by elena.shayk Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:18 pm

aviej wrote:I think this absence for like 5 days would make their V-day even more special. Jordan would need to come up for air sometimes because I'm sure she'll be wrapped all around him tomorrow.

On another note, it was cute to hear Jordan last night talk about how he'd want to raise his kids re football - what age they should begin playing tackle football. It was just cute to hear that he's already thinking about kids and what his family life would look like.

ITA tmrrw's Valentine is going to be very special squadgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 57 1f602
I didn't listen to it, but that is so cute! I can all ready see a lil spicy BBJ running around or a lil whiny JoJo laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:06 pm

aviej wrote:I think this absence for like 5 days would make their V-day even more special. Jordan would need to come up for air sometimes because I'm sure she'll be wrapped all around him tomorrow.

Yuck. Tackle football? I can't get behind that...I hope Jo doesn't want her littles doing that either laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Alanna wrote:

Yuck. Tackle football? I can't get behind that...I hope Jo doesn't want her littles doing that either laugh out loud
Jordan was saying that his parents were very, very careful when it came to him and his brother playing football and they weren't allowed to play contact football until they got a little bit older. It certainly seemed like Jordan wants to take a similar approach with his kids from what he was saying. JoJo will have to suck it up because I think if their future kids want to play football, Jordan will be all for it laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:43 pm

I just finished watching Access Hollywood and I need clarification from the experts in this board about Jojo and Jordan. Kit said that J&J have been engaged for 6 months and Jojo agreed. If I remember right, the 6 months is their public engagement period f rom August 1, 2016. However, we all know that they were officially engaged on May 13, 2016 (or 12th) which Jojo has engraved on her necklace, which means they have been engaged for 9 months now instead of 6. Is this correct?

Especially for those that still doubt this couple's longevity and their deep love for each other, it sounds so much better to say they've been engaged for 9 months. I for one am still of the belief that they are for keeps.

In listening to the Jordan and Fitz radio show last night, I remember Jordan saying his parents were strict with the brothers' playing football and it was limited to an hour per week and strictly monitored and enforced.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:47 pm

It has been nine months. They got engaged on May 12th, so that's their official anniversary.

For television purposes, the finale was aired six months ago, so in interviews the interviewer just about always says the time frame from when the show aired. It's usually how it goes for the couples from this show. For example, in a Us Weekly article that I saw where they interviewed Kaitlyn recently, they said she got engaged to Shawn in the August finale, but in reality, they too got engaged in May.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:48 pm

^ All the media outlets, every season, refer to the engagements from the finale day and then on, never the actual proposal day (cause that's not known to the public.) But yes, they've been engaged 9 months.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:50 pm

You wouldn't believe the amount of tweets I saw last night where people legit thought Maren Morris was JoJo laugh out loud I think that's when it hit me that the bachelor franchise is truly really popular laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Cuties.

https://instagram.com/p/BQdeptqh1BD/

JoJo looks like a dead ringer for Isla Fisher here (I think it's the straight hair, and the fact that it looks red/auburn.)

https://instagram.com/p/BQczLLvAzCm/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:58 pm

multiple quote button!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 pm

^ Sorry! Noted:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:57 pm

First time I saw Jojo wearing a red lipstick, not sure if it's the lighting but it looks she retouch her hair color and it looks good on her. Probably getting ready for the wedding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQdPHaXFHFU/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Grammy glam

From last nights podcast : https://www.instagram.com/p/BQb5pObgPVc/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Tune into ESPN radio now to hear a fiddle player and a goofball talk about life, sports, and spirit animals for 2 whole hours #sundaynightslowjams access via ESPN app or link in my twitter @jrodgers11 by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem