SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 am

We've gotten so spoiled by these two and their SM activity recently, they're about to ghost the h*ll out of us for this Chico trip laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bff - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Boshem Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 am

Jordan was seen on a flight alone according to a girls tweet! So Chico most likely

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am

It's funny that we're able to predict their schedule laugh out loud Idk how Jo feels about BBJ leaving for awhile to work but Jackie must be so happy his mom is staying.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:50 am

Does this guy even get tired? He landed back in Dallas yesterday from a crazy holiday and went to work at the ESPN headquarters and now he is on a flight probably to Chico for work again! I'm telling u Baddy is something else laugh out loud
That's why I like him so much he has so much responsibilities and things going on and he does it all with such an ease and dedication. And on top of that he is so cool, weird, silly, laid back etc etc laugh out loud
OK im gonna stop now!! laugh out loud But Yeah thumbs up for BBJ!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:56 am

I really don't know how he does it. The guy is like the energizer bunny when it comes to work, but he somehow always puts JoJo first. I figured she would stay home given her crazy schedule the past couple of weeks and it will be nice for Jackson too. 

I don't even know why I didn't think about this, but the other day someone commented on Jordan's picture on IG saying he was looking forward to going over his new meal plan with him for next month. I always figured that Jordan would be in the gym, doing the marketing, working on the website, etc. for metpro, but he even meets with clients and sets up monthly meal and excercise plans. The guy does it all laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Wow! He wasn't lying when he said he was gonna try to give JoJo the world! He's one hell of a man!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 pm

And while he's sitting there waiting for his plane to take off he was liking his bestie Ben's pictures of Necker Island and Soraya laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 pm

He such a great guy (when he wants to be laugh out loud) IMO and he has such a good, calming presence about him too. I loved when Jo was whining about the drooling lemur and Baddy told her, it's okay, he's just hungry  heartbeat So simple but so cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:52 pm

I want a Baddy!!! Hugesmile

Jordan is so sweet with Jo! lovetogether
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18723206 I'm about to get on my soapbox and rant for a minute. :soapbox Listening to Jordan's cohost talk makes me so angry. Does he know anything AT ALL about basketball? does he know how to look at the facts available and analyze? Does he do ANY research about the NBA landscape? How did he get this job? He used to be a musician, does he have any sports acumen to speak of?  bff - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 74 2292733854

Jordan's a football guy, so he looks at everything through football/NFL lens. That's where he loses me sometimes with his opinions because the NBA is a drastically different league than the NFL, but factually, logically he knows his stuff. His cohost barely knows the basics IMO. Two of the most popular sports in North America are Football and Basketball. Those two sports are the ones that dominate the media every week, even in the offseason. IMO Jordan's got the football aspect, He needs to get someone that knows basketball, (Listening to Fitz talk, I question if he even watches the sport) knows the ins and outs of players, coaches, organizations, how the league operates etc. Or at the very least someone who will do enough research to know the context of the stories they're covering and not show up asking questions that a quick google search would easily answer.

Jordan was really good this week though. I hope Jo gives him a nice massage, his back must hurt from having to carry his cohost throughout that show IMO. A testament to how hard Jordan works because he's just come back from vacation and he seemed infinitely more prepared. All JMO.

Two football guys who were placed in a February slot where the NBA rules the headlines. I highly doubt they know what goes on in the league besides a mainstream story that warrants takes from everywhere. You can tell they both lack in depth knowledge of the game based on their amateur-ish assessments. BUT I agree that Jordy was definitely better this week. I like his EFFORT on trying to sound as if he knows what he's talking about laugh out loud In contrast to last week, where all I can utter was 'wtf are you talking about'. 

As a basketball fan, I would not recommend listening to Jordan & Fitz talk basketball but I will keep listening because you know.....Jordan Rodgers Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Interesting...I think I heard or read somewhere where Fitz said they were asked to do the show because they'd bring a different perspective? So maybe that's what ESPN wants, different, not expert? no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:59 pm

aviej wrote:Interesting...I think I heard or read somewhere where Fitz said they were asked to do the show because they'd bring a different perspective? So maybe that's what ESPN wants, different, not expert? no idea

Nah, it's not that IMO. Everyone has different perspectives regarding sports but their 'different perspectives' compiled with their lack of in depth knowledge of the NBA renders it a casual basketball conversation. Were they brought on to solely speak basketball? No, but it's as simple as 'what's ruling the sports headlines as we speak?' And they must speak upon it. No more, no less IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem