SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Nah, he'll always be Baddy to me nickname wise because it shows how far he's come, IMO.  

And my guess is the Baddy comes out still at times, but its only for Jojo to see, laugh at and enjoy.  Hugesmile :uptonogood laugh out loud
Yeah hello!!! Still baddy with his can (and I) dids laugh out loud He'll always be Baddy Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Another day, another JoJo and Jordan picture that gets over 200k likes laugh out loud  I know JoJo has over 2 million followers, but still.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Ben commented "great pic and J&J should have stuck with him for a couple more days in Necker island" and Jojo replied back " wish we could". So Jojo opted to travel back with Jordan and spend an extra 1 night before Jordan flew to Nashville for work.

Btw, I saw a comment in IG posted by Ben's friend that he's single JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 79 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Is he Nashville, though? Or Bristol? I wonder how long he's staying.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Based on what was posted prior ESPN the Game 102 or whatever station it was, posted that Jordan and Fitz were recording in Nashville. As to whether he's still there is another question. My best bet is that he's headed to Chico.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:03 pm

So Jo gave up some extra days in paradise because Baddy had to work??? Girl, wow!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:08 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem