SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:What I saw in their developing relationship are several sides of Vanessa bringing out the sides of Nick all in one day. First I saw their playful sides, then Nick's caring/protective side brought about by Vanessa's motion sickness (in a sense her vulnerabiliry)  During the evening date Vanessa was able to bring out Nick's vulnerable side hence deepening their emotional connection.  Towards the end of the episode I saw how the couple resolved conflict - no holds barred/direct to the point. In a way their interactions remind me of several couples in this silly show. It is hard to pinpoint exactly who because in 1 episode I saw a relationship flourish that usually takes a whole season to pan out.

:yes:  very weird for this show because usually "the connection" is talked about in terms of sexual undertones early on: flirty banter, how and what a kiss is about... With Nick and Vanessa, they kiss and talk and kiss with effortless fluidity.  It's like watching waves ebb and flow. A natural rhythm.
They do have their heightened moments.  In zero gravity, the sensation of body press & release must have been slightly erotic in RL, and the kiss that collided on the side wall must have been a hot moment.  Also, the way he said "Vanessa" before giving her the rose was sexy mischief.
They are so fun to watch repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

I hope that we see progression of the relationship that we have not seen in this show before that is not undermined by unnecessary drama. I believe that the two has identified themselves in each other and they may be too much alike. Not necessarily a bad thing but Vanessa's unapologetic approach to confrontation may be too much like Nick that it is perceived as agression/arrogance instead of assertiveness.  Not sure what the confrontation will be but it happens in Bimini between Rachel and Vanessa. So by then I believe the girls in the house with them could have included DanielleM, Corrine, Raven, Kristina, and the two with the blowout. If spoilers are correct only DanielleM will be in Vanessa's corner.  So IMO this happens before Danielle is possibly sent home and that DanielleM is devastated hence the closet-crying scene. (Referred to as CFA.perhaps?) Vanessa's question regarding choices maybe Nick's seemingly inability to recognize who's there for the right reasons. All speculation of course.

I don't respond the same way to an acquaintance as to a friend as to family as to a partner. If a person responds the same to everyone then how does anyone mean more to them? IMO I think people compartmentalize relationships according to meaningfulness and respond accordingly.
I guess that's why I don't put weight on any girl on girl confrontations because I think it's natural that some girls will bond personality-wise while others will not.  Besides, the show experience is unnatural for anyone unversed in causally dating more than 1 person at the same time, which I think would be most, so disconnecting from some while connecting with others is separate from "with Nick".  

As to the degree that Nick and Vanessa are alike, :yes:  it appears to be strong.  Way back in his first season I said he needs someone more like himself so that he is freed of the burden on being misunderstood, so he can just be without misfire communication.  Life always throws curveballs but those are easier to deal with when the focus can be on the issue instead of the added murk of not understanding your partner's way of thinking.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption