SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:27 am

Well if you believe Reality Steve, there's been a few but he's particularly obsessed with his claim that Nick and JoJo hooked up but they've just both never admitted it.

As for Nick sneaking into someone's room as the contestant without crew members knowing - I think we can all assume that was Kaitlyn. Because seems there was a lot during that season that the crew didn't catch.

I also find it a little amusing that so many always bring up Nick possibly still having feelings or at least regrets about Andi but rarely Kaitlyn. I think most were like me and believe that while Nick liked Kaitlyn and there was definitely a lot of sexual chemistry, I don't think he was ever truly in love with her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Topazgold Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:22 am

Nick & Jojo? Never heard or read that one from RS. He just said he knows of 7 in total before this season started. 

I was thinking Jubilee. They were "homies" in BIP, she had his back against Josh by distinctly drawing a line in the sand and now she can't bring herself to watch him try to find love...

As I'm sure Nick has learned his lesson, he won't be naming names anytime soon. The "women" would have to divilulge that info and I do t see anyone talking anytime soon.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:16 am

Nick & Jojo? Never heard or read that one from RS. He just said he knows of 7 in total before this season started.

He's mentioned it repeatedly. JoJo was even asked about the rumor when she was doing press before her season debuted and she dismissed it, saying she and Nick were friends and hung out a few times but that was it. RS of course is still standing by his story.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Dominique, Taylor, Whitney, Sarah, and Jasmine were together last night at a pre-Grammy party. May have been sponsored by OK mag.
Fun post-show perks.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:00 pm

BIP cast considerations?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:BIP cast considerations?

I thought the same thing when I saw that. In one of Nick's million interviews this week, he off-handedly mentioned that there was a reason why we didn't see much of Whitney this season. Maybe for the same reason, she won't get casted on BIP. All the others, including Alexis, Astrid and Corinne look like good candidates.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Now that you mention it @julychild, I remember he did say in one of his interviews, "Alexis BIP?" I would say she's pretty much a shoe in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Now that you mention it @julychild, I remember he did say in one of his interviews, "Alexis BIP?" I would say she's pretty much a shoe in.

Yes, Nick mentioned an Alexis/Daniel pairing giggling

Last edited by notarose on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 pm

The dolphin/shark and the eagle ... so needs to happen. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:57 pm

They do seem very couplable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Now that you mention it @julychild, I remember he did say in one of his interviews, "Alexis BIP?" I would say she's pretty much a shoe in.

Something else he said was people loved Sarah but there was another side to her that wasn't shown, and that side of Sarah that we didn't get to see was why she had to go home. Who knows how many of the so called "Americas sweethearts" this season are simply editing magic phantoms! Even though it was obvious that he was super prepped and had canned answers, when put together, he still managed to reveal a lot in those interviews.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Alexis will MAKE BIP for them...heck she's way more entertaining than the twins ANY GIVEN day -- they should give her her own show-- she's like Lucy+Daniel+Ashlee/onion girl and every other most-entertaining-ever combined!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl