SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:07 pm

julychild wrote:
Something else he said was people loved Sarah but there was another side to her that wasn't shown, and that side of Sarah that we didn't get to see was why she had to go home. Who knows how many of the so called "Americas sweethearts" this season are simply editing magic phantoms! Even though it was obvious that he was super prepped and had canned answers, when put together, he still managed to reveal a lot in those interviews.

And that is precisely why I feel that it's unfair to say that the show is protecting Vanessa coz she is F1. How many ppl are TPTB protecting exactly - Sarah whose negative side was never shown, Jasmine whose 'hooking up with Nick's friend' convo was never shown, whatever happened with DLo for the girls to think she is not ready for a relationship, Rachel & Vanessa with their fight and so on. IMO These things were left on the cutting room floor coz they didn't fit the storyboard and not coz TPTB were interested in protecting these women and their image. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Well they did show Sarah confronting Corinne so maybe that was a bit of her other side....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:56 pm

emusha wrote:Alexis will MAKE BIP for them...heck she's way more entertaining than the twins ANY GIVEN day -- they should give her her own show-- she's like Lucy+Daniel+Ashlee/onion girl and every other most-entertaining-ever combined!

Plus she can walk down the stairs for her intro wearing her Dolphin/shark suit!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:57 pm

sorry double post

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:02 pm

I got the impression that Nick wasn't really throwing shade at Sarah (or Whitney, for that matter). I think what he was trying to say was that they didn't show their conversations, so the audience wasn't privy to how unnatural the conversation was between him and the girls that weren't shown. I think that was his primary reason why he let go of the sweet, 'tell-him-what-he-wants-to-hear' type of girls that become fan favs simply by standing there and being pretty.

I know it's a bit of a leap to liken Sarah with Amanda Stanton, but since they hang out, my guess (because I have little to no screentime to work with) is that Sarah had a similar approach to this experience. She was probably too meek for him. Or maybe he got the impression that she was more interested in reaping the post-show benefits, which her friend is enjoying atm.

FWIW, I wish the editors had scrapped some of the Corinne stuff to show us more of his interactions with the other women. It'd be a lot easier to weigh in on this stuff.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:15 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I know it's a bit of a leap to liken Sarah with Amanda Stanton, but since they hang out, my guess (because I have little to no screentime to work with) is that Sarah had a similar approach to this experience. She was probably too meek for him. Or maybe he got the impression that she was more interested in reaping the post-show benefits, which her friend is enjoying atm.

Something interesting (or maybe not laugh out loud) but Amanda said in a live IG story this week that she and Sarah met after Sarah returned from filming. Sarah emailed her, knew they lived near each other and that's when the friendship between them was struck. They didn't know each other going into Nick's filming.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Acrunch wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:I know it's a bit of a leap to liken Sarah with Amanda Stanton, but since they hang out, my guess (because I have little to no screentime to work with) is that Sarah had a similar approach to this experience. She was probably too meek for him. Or maybe he got the impression that she was more interested in reaping the post-show benefits, which her friend is enjoying atm.

Something interesting (or maybe not laugh out loud) but Amanda said in a live IG story this week that she and Sarah met after Sarah returned from filming.  Sarah emailed her, knew they lived near each other and that's when the friendship between them was struck.  They didn't know each other going into Nick's filming.

Interesting. Thanks for letting me know. I follow neither of them so I wasn't aware when they met. I do think Sarah's quick shift into the #ad side of SM is very Amanda. I don't blame either of them for it, because I'm all for women making bank. I just think that despite meeting after the show, they share that in common.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:26 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Now that you mention it @julychild, I remember he did say in one of his interviews, "Alexis BIP?" I would say she's pretty much a shoe in.

Yes, Nick mentioned an Alexis/Daniel pairing giggling

Right! How could I forget my fellow Canadian. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:52 pm

A bonus Here to Make Friends podcast: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nick-viall-bachelor-interview_us_589e0f37e4b03df370d62b3a?jxmhiyh5w8sn61or

How challenging was it for you to switch ― in the past you’ve been able to focus on one relationship on the show, and as the Bachelor you’re juggling so many women ― was it hard for you to compartmentalize that?

Yeah, it’s just not a normal thing. It feels very impossible at times. It’s hard enough to go from, say, a really compelling one-on-one where you feel like made a connection and then go to bed and press the reset button because you’re either going on, maybe, a group date or a different one-on-one or a two-on-one. But to try to do that in the midst of a cocktail party or a group date, where, early on, in that first group date where there was 12 women ― you didn’t see them all, but I had 17 conversations that night. It wasn’t just Corinne who I talked to multiple times, there were a couple others. You’re literally going from one conversation to another, and while it’s my 17th, for some of those women, it’s their first.

So you always have to be on, you always have to be respectful, you have to try to forget about that last conversation ... not only for them, but you want to make sure you don’t miss anything. You don’t want your lack of connecting with someone to have to do only with the fact that you were just exhausted.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:27 pm

He might be the biggest fan of "The Bachelor," but Howard only had 10 minutes to talk to this season's star, Nick Viall. The man currently looking for love on the hit ABC reality series talked about getting turned on by the girls, going out on wild dates, and whether or not race will play a factor in who gets his final rose.

"I don't really care about the color of their skin," Nick told Howard. "I think diversity is great."

Nick became the first bachelor in the show's history to ever give his first impression rose to a black contestant, when Rachel received it on the Season 21 premiere. She is now one of the final six women still competing for Nick's heart.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2017/2/8/bachelor-nick-viall-girl-wholl-get-his-final-rose-race-doesnt-matter/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=sternshow
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:47 am

@nickviall gave the final rose to @barbusasd Thanks for stopping by Nick! #barbusasd #littleitalysd #bachelor #bachelorabc ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 1f339ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 1f377 by @barbusasd

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:50 am

so he's in San Diego?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl