SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:32 pm

And here I thought I would be done with Nick on my TV no no no

With the rumored contestants no chance he will make it far maybe to the halfway mark. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 1f49c

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 8367-910 Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 I_got_13 Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:35 pm

I guessed who he was with Peta right.  I don't know if they will gel though.  Hmmm...

Linds911 wrote:And here I thought I would be done with Nick on my TV no no no

With the rumored contestants no chance he will make it far maybe to the halfway mark. JMO.

I don't vote, but I will be skipping his dances. I usually watch on youtube.

Last edited by atem on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
lleyki wrote:That does it - call it now that the announcement is that both he and Vanessa are going to be on and she'll be partnered with Maks, Peta's fiance.

That's not what the spoilers are implying. Maks is apparently partnered with Heather Morris. The cast is essentially aready "leaked."

My mistake. I read the article and didn't see the the confirmation of Heather and Maks but I'll take your word for it because I know Kristyn Burtt and company have been confirming a lot about the new season on social media.

Well this should at least make some get over all the "DWTS is so flirty and could ruin the relationship" considering Peta is engaged and had a baby like barely three months ago. I mean people can't possibly think any rumors will start about those two. So I think that's the best Pro he could have gotten to avoid any of that kind of talk and nonsense.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:42 pm

Exciting news!!!!!!!!!!! I guess for the first time in years, I will be watching DWTS!! yes :claphands

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 pm

lleyki wrote:

Well this should at least make some get over all the "DWTS is so flirty and could ruin the relationship" considering Peta is engaged and had a baby like barely three months. I mean people can't possibly think any rumors will start about those two. So I think that's the best Pro he could have gotten to avoid any of that kind of talk and nonsense.

True that! :yes: I had always wanted him paired with Sharna but Peta works too!  giggling

I can't see anything historic about Nick doing DWTS though. I still think there is a possibility for his F1 to be on even if it's not with Maks. They might keep it hidden a while longer too if that's the case. There are enough spoilers as it is.. You don't want DWTS sites to spoil the show as well.   laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:15 am

coolangel wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Well this should at least make some get over all the "DWTS is so flirty and could ruin the relationship" considering Peta is engaged and had a baby like barely three months. I mean people can't possibly think any rumors will start about those two. So I think that's the best Pro he could have gotten to avoid any of that kind of talk and nonsense.

True that! :yes: I had always wanted him paired with Sharna but Peta works too!  giggling

I can't see anything historic about Nick doing DWTS though. I still think there is a possibility for his F1 to be on even if it's not with Maks. They might keep it hidden a while longer too if that's the case. There are enough spoilers as it is.. You don't want DWTS sites to spoil the show as well.   laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.

The only one not spoiled is for the guys as a surprise to list. All the women have been listed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:28 am

Alanna wrote:Ahh come on! He's just looking for love, good "cerebral" and deep (about the depth of my neighbors' blowup waddle pool) dude that he is IMO. Do V and the rest of the gals get a do-over? Man alive, did they get freaking shafted IMO.

Shafted how? If the premise is that these contestants went on looking for love then I must be watching a different show.  Suspect

This show is nothing but a bunch of women going on TV for fame, SM followers, shilling opportunities, BIP stints, Bach events, and the like, IMO.

So I'd call that a success since that's what they would go for regardless of the lead since they ALL go on for the same reasons (unless of course these contestants happen to be so genuine and real and you know, have zero desire to be on TV in the first place   cheeky )

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 am

Yeah, I don't see how the women can feel shafted after the fact. They could have made the decision to leave when they found out it was Nick before taping even began. They could've left at any point on the show if they weren't feeling it or if they came to the conclusion that they weren't attracted to him. Yet none - not one! - of them did. scratch They stayed, either because they liked him and wanted to see where it went. Or they stayed because longevity = more SM followers = more shilling opportunities. Whatever their reasons, I don't think these women felt shafted at all.

And some of them do get a do-over. It's called Bachelor in Paradise.

JMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:57 am

Nick had to do something very right with TPTB to get paired with Peta who brings with her a built in fan base, she is past winner plus storyline of Peta competing with her baby daddy, the sexy Maksim, be still my heart.

Imo, Nick is expected to go far on DWTS to get such a great pro.

With RS now saying that he is going to shed light on Rachel and Vanessa fight tomorrow (and Vanessa coming out looking at fault) and with sleuthers from this site saying that other contestants are throwing shade Vanessa's way, it really makes me think that Nick and Vanessa will be split up on ATFR, to help build Nick sympathy votes on dwts.

I picked Vanessa as f1 while unspoiled and was excited to see love story unfold after watching first date. But ever since it has just been too rocky a ride so I no longer care if they are together or not.

And, I think that is exactly what Fleiss is counting on...viewers just tuning in for the drama not surprised they didn't last...too many leaks pointing in this direction.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:58 am

I think Nick will do well. Better than Chris who outlasted Sean by one place (am I right?).

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:59 am

crunchycheeto wrote:Yeah, I don't see how the women can feel shafted after the fact. They could have made the decision to leave when they found out it was Nick before taping even began. They could've left at any point on the show if they weren't feeling it or if they came to the conclusion that they weren't attracted to him. Yet none - not one! - of them did. scratch They stayed, either because they liked him and wanted to see where it went. Or they stayed because longevity = more SM followers = more shilling opportunities. Whatever their reasons, I don't think these women felt shafted at all.

And some of them do get a do-over. It's called Bachelor in Paradise.

JMO.
spitcoffee Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 3806527698

Don't forget there is also always next season of The Bachelor as a return contestant :yes: Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 3806527698

Sorry but I feel zero sympathy for these women who just want "real tru wuv" and instead get fame, SM followers, BIP, Bach returnee, Bach events, the list goes on. As if their intentions are so genuine and real and they are just these innocent girls rather than the kind already giving JoJo's fratboy contestants a run for their money. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:04 am

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I would have but legit cannot stomach this dbag (IMO) on my screen. I'll watch the new Ette though! I love boys laugh out loud

Thanks for that! Considering according to another forum, we are apparently Nick and Vanessa lovers, the same forum that copies and pastes posts from here, maybe they'll see this one. Maybe they weren't around for the Nick .1 and Nick.2 hate.
Idk-to be frank, part of the reason I don't post much in these Bach threads is definitely because it's overwhelming Nick fans, which is totally fine/not my business/not my forum and I don't know anything going on with the copying and pasting from the other forum, but that statement is at least is 100% valid from my seat, IMO.

I was fan but I just can't support this insanity. Just when I thought he's ready to ride off into the sunset with what he has been looking for all his life bla blah blah and back to "real" reality. I felt second hand embarrassment for him during hometowns when the women's parents were all concerned about his next move after this bachelor. Well Nick is now Vanessa's reality and nightmare imo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 1f49b  Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl