SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:08 pm

We'll cross that bridge if or when it happens, in their thread. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

ad - Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 pm

@sosleepy I definitely don't think Becca meant anything malicious by it. She reiterated that Dallas is home to JoJo and Jordan and they don't want to leave there. She made it known that if they do rent an apartment in LA, it's for business purposes. 

I find Becca to be a bit immature and I used that as an excuse. She probably should have thought that through before talking about it. Maybe she realized that during the interview and that's why she really made it known they weren't permanently moving there. She didn't want to give anyone the wrong idea. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:We'll cross that bridge if or when it happens, in their thread. Hugesmile

Ha! Fair enough.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:39 pm

@sdmom
Need to have sex.

@Alanna
Thank you. I am so tired I can't tell the story as nicely as it was told to me. Let me say, from my snarky self, that the person telling it of course from her point of view, said that Becca could have minded her own business as Miss Popularity and turned her back and been a mean girl. Instead she embraced her and shared her friends and love. This woman said she became a sister to the family.
One of the nice things about this forum is getting to hear positive human interest stories about the cast. We so often hear only the negative. Or we only hear the positive on the fan threads. So I thought I would share this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:36 pm

I was just on Becca's instagram and saw this pic. She truly did #that  ad - Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4a5ad - Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f525 10/10 IMO

Sitting on the couch with pimple cream on my face watching Coyote Ugly and just ate Olive Garden- reflecting on this day where things were much different with @france.and.jesse by @beccatilley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:35 pm

^ She looks HOT. The tan, the piercing blue eyes, hair, body...everything is 10/10. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:30 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS-H0q_hghp/?taken-by=beccatilley&hl=en

Here is another one. Wow. Who is this person? She has totally changed since Chris' season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Her body is rocking. She seems like the rest of the basic bach girls though bouncing around from photo shoot to photo shoot laugh out loud. I can't remember too far back but I didn't see that in her on her first season.

ad - Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:28 pm

http://www.starpulse.com/chris-soules-upset-becca-tilley-is-on-the-bachelor-again-apparently-i--1848550083.html

Becca on Chris' season. Big transformation.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Her body is rocking. She seems like the rest of the basic bach girls though bouncing around from photo shoot to photo shoot laugh out loud. I can't remember too far back but I didn't see that in her on her first season.

She'd already done a bit of modelling before Chris's season. I remember because people were saying she'd never move to Iowa since she wants to be a model. Glad she didn't!

Here are some more pics from the shoot: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTPJH2OjyQp/?taken-by=france.and.jesse&hl=en

I think she was mostly eating broccoli before Coachella for this purpose. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Ppl are never going to stay the same. Constantly growing and changing IMO. Choosing not to have sex, does not = not being comfortable enough to wear sexy things IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:28 pm

I liked the more natural looking Becca better. Now, she looks like everyone else in Hollywood. Fake. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12