SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose February 27th 2017, 5:59 pm

^^^
Excellent deduction @coolangel

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by happygolucky February 27th 2017, 6:15 pm

Finland ... it's in the name (how I understand it, don't judge giggling ) Fin = completed, land = duh obvious ... so where things come to an end. That's not an actual meaning, but Finnish is fascinating to me (is anyone here who can actually enlighten me?) and I'd love to visit these places Nick had a chance to see, I've only been to Turku in the middle of freezing winter with rain, but remains an impressive land.
I don't think TB had the same imagination scouting the location, but IMO it's fitting ... Nick's journey with this franchise is done, full circle ... round, no edges, no breaks ... 360° ... served warm ... with heart.

Go big ... and the big man knows his worth. (l'oreal woman too)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu February 27th 2017, 6:19 pm

happygolucky wrote:Finland ... it's in the name (how I understand it, don't judge giggling ) Fin = completed, land = duh obvious ... so where things come to an end. That's not an actual meaning, but Finnish is fascinating to me (is anyone here who can actually enlighten me?) and I'd love to visit these places Nick had a chance to see, I've only been to Turku in the middle of freezing winter with rain, but remains an impressive land.
I don't think TB had the same imagination scouting the location, but IMO it's fitting ... Nick's journey with this franchise is done, full circle ... round, no edges, no breaks ... 360° ... served warm ... with heart.

Go big ... and the big man knows his worth. (l'oreal woman too)
I like it! Hugesmile

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss February 27th 2017, 6:48 pm

Le Fin
et
une fin heureuse

The End
&
A Happy Ending
:wedding

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy February 28th 2017, 3:50 am

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 16789864_1206417392813152_6087896574761893888_n
theyearofelan
this was Nick's face when he realized it was time for hometowns and for meeting families
giggling newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy February 28th 2017, 4:09 am

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 16906092_428908204119618_8303692777116401664_n
nickviall
I'm like a chic buddy the elf.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy February 28th 2017, 4:13 am

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 16789153_2197626653796534_5943018239717015552_n
thecolonel1215 IG
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 16790031_1487711211260950_8225992296131198976_n
thecolonel1215
First up tonight a little surprise visit from an old flame. #bachelor21 #thewilliamvale #bachelornation #brooklyn #newyork #thebachelor #bachelorlighting
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss February 28th 2017, 1:32 pm

Now you know how massive a Nick fan I am. I wdnt usually bring this stuff here but guys...  I cannot stop laughing- it just gets funnier each time. rofl rofl rofl
pacozero on IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRCsFUMAVjH/

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 February 28th 2017, 3:18 pm

This is so surprising, since I am a huge Nick fan. And I do think he has done a great job! I think editing has sucked though.

I am not sure Nick has found his forever on this show. After seeing Andi last night (and shockingly, she didn't bother me, she seemed so much more mature and put together than the contestants left), I don't know if I see the passion from Nick that I saw on Andi's season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu February 28th 2017, 3:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:This is so surprising, since I am a huge Nick fan. And I do think he has done a great job! I think editing has sucked though.

I am not sure Nick has found his forever on this show. After seeing Andi last night (and shockingly, she didn't bother me, she seemed so much more mature and put together than the contestants left), I don't know if I see the passion from Nick that I saw on Andi's season.
Awwww, he was alot more naive back then. It's a different journey. Nick 1.0 had no worries. MTP and FRC are coming, hang on Nutty! When he reiterated to Raven what he wanted in a partner(for better or for worse) last night, I wondered if  her thoughts flashed instantly to Vanessa. She is everything on that list and then some. I will say, I'm ready to see them together outside of show without all this petty clique crap. Just V & N.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill February 28th 2017, 6:35 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
nutty1 wrote:This is so surprising, since I am a huge Nick fan. And I do think he has done a great job! I think editing has sucked though.

Awwww, he was alot more naive back then. It's a different journey. Nick 1.0 had no worries. MTP and FRC are coming, hang on Nutty! When he reiterated to Raven what he wanted in a partner(for better or for worse) last night, I wondered if  her thoughts flashed instantly to Vanessa. She is everything on that list and then some. I will say, I'm ready to see them together outside of show without all this petty clique crap. Just V & N.

I agree and the fact that he is the lead, which is on another level, other than just one of many.  He can't just put it out there for all to see.  Although as hard as TPTB have tried to hide it from us, we can still see IT between N & V.  I'm so happy for the both of them and am hoping they can make it work!!  Can't wait to actually see the 2 of them together doing interviews!!  

I'm still surprised that at one point Trista's Ryan actually commented on how it was the same for him.  Now I admit I  haven't watched some of the last seasons all the way through, but I can't remember Ryan doing this. scratch   If he has then I apologize.

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise February 28th 2017, 9:36 pm

So how many Nick Chicks are still loving the season and excited to see Nick get his happy ending? It's been a long time coming. And I am just delusional enough to hope for a happy ending that includes a wedding, future kids and a mirror ball trophy. Ok maybe that last one is a bit of a stretch. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya