SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:27 am

spitcoffee OK... you know how over the years we've heard BN people say how Nick is "checking himself out in the mirror", how he "spends more time keeping his good appearance" ... well, they have advertised him good ... because what I really like about Nick ... how he can turn anything into something positive, productive and might be helpful to someone else. Good luck with The Polished Gent! girldance

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am

happygolucky wrote:spitcoffee OK... you know how over the years we've heard BN people say how Nick is "checking himself out in the mirror", how he "spends more time keeping his good appearance" ... well, they have advertised him good ... because what I really like about Nick ... how he can turn anything into something positive, productive and might be helpful to someone else. Good luck with The Polished Gent! girldance

This is great news.  I mean, I knew about his plans for this business but it's great to see it as a realised project & that Nick has now publicly launched it, and made clear at least one of his career intentions too.  I hope he goes into his business mode after DWTS is done, and we get a break from him on the TV. At least for a while. I think for his own sanity Nick would be best served by having a break from the media rounds, to slow things down a bit.  Enjoy life & what he has accomplished thus far, hopefully with Vanessa by his side.
**edited**, no more tb related tv until it's the advice clip for the next Bachelor please  Praying

All imo.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fan forum - no comparing)

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:39 pm

It blew my mind to hear Elijah Woods (& J Fallon) talk about Nick and The Bachelor show! Too funny, haha! specially the Corinne parts!!! That Elijah sure knows his timeline on TB.... Nick must have been rolling with laughter cantstopl

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 23 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:33 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-w469331

This was a cool read! Yikes to #23!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:47 am

Wow, a drafting table and wanting to be a cartoonist when he was younger! No wonder he was so appreciative during his time at Galileo.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:52 am

Teleportation - LA to Montreal getting to you bud???

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:56 am

i seriously am considering tweeting him to see if he is willing to explain the severed big toe/volleyball situation.............

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:02 am

@notarose the exact same thought came to my mind when reading that Nick wanted to be a cartoonist... as did these two pics Nick has on his IG...  beatingheart

1) The cartoon drawing of Vanessa by V's friend that Nick posted on his IG

nickviall Turns out one of her students is also an amazing artis#thebachelor #hometowns

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 23 16790398_767157280098792_5422272498962006016_n

2) Nick's IG profile and pic he posted, another cartoon drawing... note the caption of it being the BEST pic of him... (I now believe it is more meaningful to Nick that I realized at the time in light of that article)

nickviall Best pic I've ever taken. Thanks @torzee_ #thebachelor

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 23 16788718_945332345597204_6931264702420877312_n

That Nick and Vanessa have cartoon drawings of them and ties into Nick's own childhood aspirations must have felt like a bit of a serendipitous moment for him, almost a "sign" IMO... kind of crazy amazing when I think about it :yes:   beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 am

Mgrissom wrote:Teleportation - LA to Montreal getting to you bud???

MTE!!!!!!!!!!!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:25 am

He's good "illustrator". Remember the book he gave Andi as a FSD gift, with their story? I was impressed how he was able to draw the exact position of them under the tree in Belgium, when they "snicked out" (so I think he had an actual photo to draw of ... the one he later posted on his IG) ... but the way he appreciates art and "paintings" I've always wondered what was the deciding factor to choose a different career with a business school.

I said it too many times before, I recognize myself so much in Nick, and I've tried my luck in "creative" studies, done my degree in film and graphic design, but all my working experience are in business (of trade&services), while I still do the illustrations on the side and still dream to find my way back to my passion. So I'm actually proud of Nick's "daring" decision to move to LA and find the more creative way of doing business for/by himself.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:17 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-w469331

This was a cool read!  Yikes to #23!!

This article was really helpful in understanding and getting to know Nick. It sounds like his upbringing was very traditional, so I am thinking about what he will mean when he says, "i'm not traditional at all." Now that he is on the other side of 35 in years and is from a very large family, do you think he could be talking about wanting to have children before he is married? It seems to be very common in Europe and Hollywood.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:21 am

Anyone think that illustration of himself he's now using for his social media, was created by the same person who did the Vanessa one?

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya