SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:36 am

SeekAny wrote:I'm with you guys, Vanessa's Nick is my most favorite Nick. Nick has grown on me slowly. In the beginning I always thought he was too intense, overly passionate and never saw a healthy balance. But I realize now that's just because those are the traits Andi and Kaitlyn brought out of him and it wasn't the man as a whole.

With Vanessa I truly see him, she brings out all sides of Nick. The passionate, intense, confidently diffident guy who also nurtures and has warmth and a true balance. And what a listener he is. He values what she has to say and their conversations always move them forward somehow. That's a special quality for a relationship to have and these two have it. Not only are they right for one another, but wrong for each other in just the right way.

I can't wait to see Nick's happiness. He's put his heart out there time and time again, he deserves this. So does Vanessa, because she fell in love with him with such a fierceness that made this process so much harder than the casual contestant who only has one foot in the water. Vanessa jumped all in for Nick, so for both to get lasting love after this, that would be pretty awesome.

I want all smiles come ATFR, those two have earned it. Nick fans have too!

sign heart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:08 pm

I agree that the chemistry is very natural with these two.

The one apparent thing about Nick this season was the obvious difference between a mature intelligent man and most of the young, immature women.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 pm

notarose wrote:Oh, it's been ever so long since I posted here.  Rest assured my admiration for Nick remains solid but I've been distracted by his love interest.  That alone is testament to my impression of Vanessa having strength enough to be his equal. And I do believe that equality is what has been missing from Nick's past relationships.
The buzz prior to Nick's season included a producer statement that Nick needed someone to challenge him.  I waited that one out until Nick himself verified - Nick's words "someone to challenge me in a productive way".
I get that.  Nick has always appealed to me because I gravitate to those who are intense, sometimes aloof, and quietly commanding. I find these characteristics intriguing whereby others can be put off by them.  I was that college student who earned my highest grades from my toughest profs and average from the average. I personally enjoy heavily nuanced convos with strangers and am likely to spend more time talking at a social event to the stranger some may consider arrogant than the stranger many think is nice.
Tv/interview Nick is my kind of person and IMO Vanessa is his kind of "challenger" because she isn't typical either.  IMO she excites his intellect because she doesn't conform by speaking all niceties or with inhibition therefore she has a lawlessness about her that makes for slight unpredictability. IMO she excites him emotionally because she reads him like no other has therefore the longer he stays the more open book he becomes and that's mean he is submitting to greater and greater vulnerability.  And IMO Vanessa is his sexual equal. Others have allowed him liberties or been the aggressor but V has used her wiles to build his anticipation to the point of an IG text pic he once posted with phrase "drives me wild". :yes:  the fantasy suite key scene was a man near wild with anticipation heightened to point that talk time was over, it's a yes, do not disturb. giggling  And verified equal by the little clip of kisses with them partially nude, and he content receiving. Do lions purr?

I've always felt Nick was no ordinary man and to try to perceive him through an ordinary lens would distort him. With Vanessa, there is the ease of mutual understanding (she "recognized" him on a cerebral level) which seems to free him up and allow gentleness, tenderness, mirth, willingness to discuss, and even yearning to surface. I think they bring out the best in each other.  "Best" isn't always happy, although they certainly share happiness.  Sometime "best" also is willingly pushing your own limits to be less rigid, or less dominating, or less closed to sharing your deepest thoughts for fear of them being discounted.  Bella told Nick in the first epi that he was open but needed to be more open. IMO, with Vanessa, Nick keeps opening to let more light in.
It's a wonderful love story.

Dear Notarose,

You have a way of amplifying the actual and making it poetic.
Your writing truly touches me!

Hugs, Sue

bestbud!

Last edited by SueSt on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:28 pm

SeekAny wrote:I'm with you guys, Vanessa's Nick is my most favorite Nick. Nick has grown on me slowly. In the beginning I always thought he was too intense, overly passionate and never saw a healthy balance. But I realize now that's just because those are the traits Andi and Kaitlyn brought out of him and it wasn't the man as a whole.

With Vanessa I truly see him, she brings out all sides of Nick. The passionate, intense, confidently diffident guy who also nurtures and has warmth and a true balance. And what a listener he is. He values what she has to say and their conversations always move them forward somehow. That's a special quality for a relationship to have and these two have it. Not only are they right for one another, but wrong for each other in just the right way.

I can't wait to see Nick's happiness. He's put his heart out there time and time again, he deserves this. So does Vanessa, because she fell in love with him with such a fierceness that made this process so much harder than the casual contestant who only has one foot in the water. Vanessa jumped all in for Nick, so for both to get lasting love after this, that would be pretty awesome.

I want all smiles come ATFR, those two have earned it. Nick fans have too!

Dear SeekAny,

What a beautiful thing to say.
We don't exist in a vacuum and can only know ourselves through interaction with others.
When I met my husband, I had the sense of finally exhaling, that someone had finally heard me.
He saw me completely ... and his acceptance allowed me finally to be myself.
Everything before him was just waiting until he arrived...
I imagine N&V feel the same.

Enjoy the finale!

Hugs, Sue

bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:55 pm

I'm so excited!!!!!! :Woah-hoo:
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:05 pm

One more day!

Can't wait to see the happy couple on ATFR.

Besides the families, I would love to see Nick's close friends including Sharleen there.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! High clap Almost there!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 pm

^^^^^ Seconded thirded & fourthed.
cheerdance  firework 2pop :sending flowers
Getting my ducks in a row, my tissues at the ready, my champagne on ice & my candle roaring.
Eeeeeeek  Yippppppeeee The night before Christmas
Hanukkah :sprinklehearts This one counts :wedding

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 pm

I am signing off until Tuesday - after I get to watch the finale. Good luck everyone hugs & joy filled tears beckon.
Lucky post from the Love Shrine. See you all on the other side.
group hug  

Nick's Online Love Shrine WEEK 10   The Finale

Unending Love  (by Rabindranath Tagore)

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times.
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
In life after life, in age after age, forever.

Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age old pain,
It's ancient tale of being apart or together.
As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,
Clad in the light of a pole-star, piercing the darkness of time.
You become an image of what is remembered forever.

You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.
At the heart of time, love of one for another.
We have played along side millions of lovers,
Shared in the same shy sweetness of meeting,
the distressful tears of farewell,
Old love but in shapes that renew and renew forever.

Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found its end in you
The love of all man's days both past and forever,
Universal joy, universal sorrow, universal life.
The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours,
And the songs of every poet past and forever.
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 26 20160910
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 26 3e067910

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Uk, you sent so much warmth and loving energy nicks way, you certainly must have been part of the reason nick is now so close to his hea. To quote him, now it's up to him not to "mess it up"!!!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy this long awaited lovefest!!!

Last edited by Billysmom on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:47 pm

The crazy thing...it will be so weird to see instagram stories that include a Vanessa. As silly as it sounds, his life and our life(Nick chicks) will be forever changed tomorrow night. HA HA Dramatic much?

Seriously, unless you've clawed and scratched and shed tears of hurt with him every step of the way, one couldn't possibly understand what it is like to see it come full circle not just for Nick but his family, as well tomorrow night. I'll skip to my very familiar bachelor time chair at 8 pm eastern time tomorrow night...you can believe that! danceround  I have a feeling I'll be pretty much like this :crazy dance: most of tomorrow!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:05 pm

danceround He found her laughlaughlaugh

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya