SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:48 pm

I love that she said the ring is very big just like my personality Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:52 pm

SeekAny wrote:http://people.com/style/bachelor-finale-nick-viall-engagement-ring-vanessa-grimaldi/

The sleigh tipped over!

I like how she said she would have just been happy with a proposal.

They seemed really relaxed and fun in that interview. I wish they had filmed the sleigh tipping over...she said it was because the diamond was so big.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:03 pm

I want nick to leave bachelor nation and be done with them bc they treated Vanessa and nick horrible and such a bad edit this season. 

Even with Chris hairrsion asking them questions last night were bad and making it seem like they are breaking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Vanessa is doing some modeling now with Tempt brands 
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 Img_1327
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 Img_1328

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQqWhMuoFwU

http://blog.temptbrands.com/vanessa-grimaldi-x-tempt-brands/

Source: Tempt Brands youtube interview and blog.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:29 pm

SeekAny wrote:http://people.com/style/bachelor-finale-nick-viall-engagement-ring-vanessa-grimaldi/

The sleigh tipped over!

And Grimaldi herself served as inspiration, Viall tells PEOPLE: “I just closed my eyes and just envisioned her beautiful face. I knew immediately which one was perfect for her.”

Can he be more in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 pm

GMA part 2
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Congratulations to Vanessa and Nick stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 1f48d  stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 1f49e ! I'm so happy for them and wish them all the best. In the people interview and all the interviews today they seem, IMO, very happy and relaxed. They are a real and authentic couple and I'm hopeful they will stay together stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 1f491

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:48 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRoIlIdAr8c/?taken-by=theinsider
@theinsider
Tonight, we chat with #TheBachelor’s @nickviall and @vanessagrimaldi30 about taking their relationship public! (
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:56 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BRoIlIdAr8c/?taken-by=theinsider
@theinsider
Tonight, we chat with #TheBachelor’s @nickviall and @vanessagrimaldi30 about taking their relationship public! (

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 36 The_in10

I love their goofiness and silliness Hugesmile
V's make-up is on point as usual.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Sharleen's recap! As always, Sharleen is on point... Nick has met his match!!  beatingheart

I also totally agree with Sharleen's POV on Nick and Vanessa at ATFR! She nails it!!  :yes:

If Nick and Vanessa wanted to fake it and do the usual spiel they could have. Instead they were real and themselves and exactly who they have always been - individually and as a couple.

Not for one second did I think Nick was going to start being a different person from the person he has always been - honest, open, and real regardless of whether it isn't the "perfect" image of how a couple is "supposed" to look.

That authenticity is why I've been a fan of Nick's since day one and that Nick is still as authentic now as he ever was is proof to me that what Nick and Vanessa have is real because THEY are real.

So when Sharleen points out what he told Vanessa... I can just hear Nick subliminally saying to viewers/audience at ATFR/post-show.... "I can tell you what you WANT to hear. I KNOW what you want to hear.... but here's the truth. Here's the reality. Here's the REAL."

For that ATFR choice that Nick made....because it's who he is and because he has integrity as Elijah Wood said and respects truth and people enough to always give them the truth....it has solidified for me that Nick is the GOAT and there will never be another Nick.

Hands down for me Nick is the best Bachelor and contestant this franchise has ever seen and that he met his match in someone who values that same sense of "real" confirms for me (I never had doubts) that TV show or not, this is real life for Nick and I only wish him and Vanessa all the happiness in the world.

jmo

I’ve heard mixed reviews about Vanessa and Nick’s AFR showing, but—and you know by now I don’t hold back on my opinions—I truly thought they aced it.

Viewers and Bachelor alums alike seemed to find it “awkward” that the two weren’t beaming the entire time. What I saw was two very pragmatic people talking about a wonderful relationship that had its challenges but that was entirely worth the work.

I was reminded of what Nick said to Vanessa earlier in the episode, before the proposal: “I could come here and tell you everything you want to hear. I know what you want to hear.”

Believe me, Vanessa and Nick could have gone up there, smiled until their cheeks hurt, and talked about how easy everything is because they’re so in love.

They know what we want to see and hear. And frankly, if they weren’t happy but were faking it, that’s what they SHOULD have done. (How many couples have we seen now, smiling and raving about how great everything is, who were broken up soon after?)

Instead, Vanessa and Nick made it very clear how in love they are, but that everything from logistics to being “insulated” have been difficult hurdles. Realism shouldn’t be mistaken for unhappiness, especially while the folks in question talk about being realists.

On the whole, I am beyond happy for this couple in particular. I do feel like Nick has found his match in Vanessa. She’s her own person with her own opinions, knows her worth, is analytical and self aware, and gorgeous to boot. She’s everything I envisioned Nick finding happiness with and more. Congratulations to the happy couple!

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-flare-bachelor-finale/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Bummer that they didn't go to NYC for a nice catch up with Sharleen and Andy
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya