SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:20 am

Aww, I love that Vanessa's meeting Nick's friends right away. Did she say OMG to Kyle at the end? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Moving to LA
IMO Nick is bringing Vanessa to something rather than taking her away.
I have a very transient history from childhood to the present which informs my perceptions.  My perception of Nick when he joined the Bach franchise was very favourable yet did include the fact that his world revolved within a space of 2 states.  Before Vanessa decided to move, her world breathed within 2 provinces. Before Nick left his family nest, he was warm in the embrace of a loving family, loved by old friends, and in his dream job for a relatively short period of time. Same as Vanessa when she exited the limo.
I don't think Vanessa moving to LA is a baby step.  I think it is the final right of passage to giving up something in order to gain something... that gain being unity. Independent of their respective histories, while still honoring and respecting their own and each other's histories, this nestling together far from their places of birth allows them as individuals to merge into each other's 1st.  First in the morning (with the sweet new tradition of Nick bringing V breakfast in bed), first to share news of the day with, first to discover new places to explore, the first person to turn to in good and bad times. Independent of what made them who they are up to this point, they are now free to use the foundation they built on the show as the base from which to built their own world for 2.

I think Nick is guiding Vanessa to his place in life, not a physical place, a metaphysical place.
I think they are beautiful.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:00 pm

That video is cute! I like that they are a normal couple who go out with friends after a hard day's work. I also like that Vaness is not wearing rompers and posting kissy face on sm. Keep being the realistic mature couple, Nissa!
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Good to see them be out and about just doing normal things. They can finally breathe.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:44 pm

I saw these two post , she's doing some ads but not like she's doing the ads that typical contestants do

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 61 Img_1429
goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 61 Img_1428

I'm going to bite my tongue bc it's like a tradition that all contestants do fabfitfun so we will see

Source ifly luggage Ig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:01 pm

But this is just for a long weekend, right? rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:02 pm

I have absolutely no problem with Vanessa modeling for a variety of companies. IMO it comes across a lot less questionable than the typical "shilling" that many people do. I don't have a problem with either, but being hired to model in a company's marketing photos is different than being given a free product and then posting it on your IG or Snapchat for money. It just appears more "above board" IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:25 pm

I have no issue with shilling. Do it as much as you can. It brings the $$. I have problem with health products, anything you put in your mouth, any medications etc, because the shillers are clueless about these products. Suitcases are a great shilling product IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:26 pm

V's smile is so strikingly beautiful. She should do a Colgate teeth commercial. Covergirl & Neutrogena would be awesome too. Too bad she has to be famous for those last two though.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Vanessa has so much going for her - real sophisticated beauty, personality that comes across on camera, intelligence, ability to communicate(interviews well). I think this is the break she needed and she will make a years teaching salary with just a couple of jobs. it appears that she is taking advantage of the opportunities and working while Nick is dancing.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:33 pm

I actually like that rose gold luggage.  A lot. LOL it's reasonable too. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:36 pm

The fact is this woman is picking up her life to move to another country, which means walking away from her current income. There are also legal issues to deal with regarding coming to the U.S., which means she can't just immediately go find a job like anyone else. So if some company is paying her decently to advertise luggage, then by all means. IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya