SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:22 pm

notarose wrote:Rebel With A Cause rofl
cantstopl goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 3806527698

Oh go on then:
#TeamNickFindsTheWildOne

#WildViall
#DiallViall
#RedHotViall
#NickOnAStick
#SexyDinosaur
#BiebersSexyBigBro
#RockNessa

& my favourite :
#NickBoomBoom

Yes- I am bored & yes I am looking forward to Tomorrow night's RockTheBoat episode.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:13 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 3806527698 As much as I like Nick and find him attractive, I just cannot declare that that dinosaur dance that he does makes him look sexy in any way. Goofy...yes. SexyDinosaur...NO!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:39 pm

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 16585654_133993867115676_7301262330946387968_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0NTQ5NDc2OTI1Mzc3NzMzMw%3D%3D
caryfetman
#goodmorningamerica @nickviall showing off his @hugoboss blue tweed suit & #Sand tie. @bachelor_nation #bachelor @goodmorningamerica
goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 16584810_1027259164046650_7151422879177900032_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0NjIwNjczNTk5OTkwNzM1NA%3D%3D
Nothing like a little powder sugar to make for a fun date #cafedumonde @nickviall & @therachlindsay dusting off #beignets #bachelor @bachelor_nation #neworleans Nicks burgundy short sleeve shirt @theory__ @express black high tops & @fidelitydenim dark grey jeans
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Sprite wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 3806527698 As much as I like Nick and find him attractive, I just cannot declare that that dinosaur dance that he does makes him look sexy in any way. Goofy...yes. SexyDinosaur...NO!

Hahaha yes I know. I'm only joking with most of these for fun although I stand by NickBoomBoom. Jurassic snark is not a turn on for me but it is really funny. X

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:10 am

Trying to listen/watch all of the Nick interviews from the week. Yes I know I'm late to the party! I thought the Howard Stern fun was fun to listen to and amusing, Nick sure has a way of adapting to each personality interviewing him. The Live with Kelly one I enjoyed solely for him, Kelly was getting over the top obnoxious, he handled it all very well and went along with it well. The GMA one was fun with the other Bachelors, it was cute when Jason kind of hit Nick over the head when Nick took awhile to answer the 'giving wrong number to date on purpose' question. Their advice to him was good natured and good too. I'm now on to this Watch Party one with GMA's Ginger Zee and crew.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:45 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Trying to listen/watch all of the Nick interviews from the week. Yes I know I'm late to the party! I thought the Howard Stern fun was fun to listen to and amusing, Nick sure has a way of adapting to each personality interviewing him. The Live with Kelly one I enjoyed solely for him, Kelly was getting over the top obnoxious, he handled it all very well and went along with it well. The GMA one was fun with the other Bachelors, it was cute when Jason kind of hit Nick over the head when Nick took awhile to answer the 'giving wrong number to date on purpose' question. Their advice to him was good natured and good too. I'm now on to this Watch Party one with GMA's Ginger Zee and crew.

Yes I agree he really adapts so well to any given style and always with good grace no matter what. When they did Kimmel with Kaitlyn & Andi I though he handled that very well too , considering both of them imo were really cruel to him at the end of their seasons.
Loved the gma one as there seemed real affection and good will between all 4 of them.
Have you watched The Build Series interview- that has the most content & my favourite.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:04 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Trying to listen/watch all of the Nick interviews from the week. Yes I know I'm late to the party! I thought the Howard Stern fun was fun to listen to and amusing, Nick sure has a way of adapting to each personality interviewing him. The Live with Kelly one I enjoyed solely for him, Kelly was getting over the top obnoxious, he handled it all very well and went along with it well. The GMA one was fun with the other Bachelors, it was cute when Jason kind of hit Nick over the head when Nick took awhile to answer the 'giving wrong number to date on purpose' question. Their advice to him was good natured and good too. I'm now on to this Watch Party one with GMA's Ginger Zee and crew.

Yes I agree he really adapts so well to any given style and always with good grace no matter what. When they did Kimmel with Kaitlyn & Andi I though he handled that very well too , considering both of them imo were really cruel to him at the end of their seasons.
Loved the gma one as there seemed real affection and good will between all 4 of them.
Have you watched The Build Series interview- that has the most content & my favourite.

Got though almost all and yes the Build interviewer was so interesting and fun to listen to. These Nick interviews alone make him being the Bachelor worth it!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:22 pm

^^^
ITA- it's definately made watching the terrible edit job on the main show more bearable by Nick doing all these shows.

Last year I combed through past editions of Afterbuzz where Nick has appeared over the past year or so. His most recent one was good & done while BIP was airing. Quite interesting to see what he says about how they edit or didn't edit BIP. I wonder if he might revise that statement about the editors trying to 'tell the story of the house'- after seeing how much they leave out of TB.
IMO

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:54 pm

^^^
Interpreting the edit as a "house" view would show that in St. Thomas the cast, in general, was unaware of something therefore the uncertainty set the tone for a chaotic confused GD (as an example) assuming something happened there that didn't aline with what some previously thought, therefore "pieces" became a theme as in shattered illusion or things not fitting into previously held perceptions.
Just a thought.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:39 pm

^^^It's a nice theory but I just don't think the editors are that clever or care enough about reflecting what happened.

Why would they cut out so many details of plot, unless to serve their own narrative in some way. It just doesn't make sense to leave out things like roses handed out, entire conversations with Raven & Vanessa which occurred. The way they hv left in very obvious cuts in the middle of conversations- the cut half way through the Vanessa Nick Bounce House gate convo just one example.
Imo Disjointed editing and just weird idea of chopping up the sequence of things so Rose ceremony doesnt happen at the end of each episode but some concocted cliffhanger instead. Imo all makes for uneasy audience viewing and frustrating not to ever see full convos or see his relationship build with his f4. I wish they did it the old sequence at least- especially for this of all Seasons. I liked the old formula just fine.Praying
So hoping for a good episode 7.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:24 am

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 8 16464989_103484790174892_2596137722741522432_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTc4ODYxMTUzNTkxMjQ4Ng%3D%3D
nickviall
Bachelor Nation doesn't know how it all goes down yet, but as you'll surely see saying goodbye to Rachel was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life.
I have met very few people who possess as much beauty, grace, and charisma as Rachel and after hearing that she'll be the next Bachelorette I couldn't be more excited.
Bachelor Nation is so lucky to have her but not as lucky as the group of men who will have a chance at winning her heart. No one is better prepared to show Bachelor Nation, and the world, the beauty of embracing diversity. Good luck Rachel, not that you'll be needing it. I'm so proud and happy for you, I'm honored to be able to call you a friend. I can't wait to watch your journey!! #thebachelor #thebachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 am

This may have been discussed already and I missed it, but I see he had on the yellow bracelet during his date with Rachel. interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya