SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:40 am

giggling I see N&V learning to understand each other's differences by emulating each other.

Vanessa said, in her JK interview, that all was private with her family & friends, and that in Montreal she didn't roam the streets so didn't encounter many show fans. Now her family comes to LA and she posts IG stories with them and Nick, plus she roams about with friend Jen in touristy areas like Disney and the Grove and engages with show fans.  Meanwhile, Nick posts little on IG/Snapchat - just Vanessa pics and "work".
In an interview, Nick, who is well know to be explicit about sex, says "you know, 'it', while Vanessa talks about sending Nick a nude dressing room pic of herself.
Last year Nick and Maria were interviewed together and Maria said Nick isn't a very good cook, that he knows how to make 5 things well.  Now we hear that Nick does most of the cooking and is apparently good where it can be assumed that previously Vanessa cooked a lot having learned from the women in her life.  
Vanessa's work at Galileo was very arts orientated, the most recent project being a musical based on U2.  Now Nick has become a student of dance.
Vanessa recently did some modelling in Montreal like Nick began his modelling post-Bette.

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 71 3806527698  I'm fully aware of how kooky this theory is but I believe it to be true. Nick said on that ghastly Bach show that they were the same but different and where they were different they needed to find middle ground. How better to do that than for V to try "Nick" things and N to try "Vanessa" things.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:52 am

^^^ I love how they are obviously trying out things important to the other- its exactly what i would expect from a new couple discovering all the parts of each others lives. And despite what they discussed about being hard headed/ stubborn about certain things I see them both as very open and very flexible about trying new adventures, being open to the new & the future. Nick kept mentioning he wanted a relationship where nothing was off the table - in terms of discussing their plans & of deciding those together.
I think it must feel very exciting at the moment & in a way it is good they hv a daily purpose of supporting Nick through DWTS. It allows them that time to be together with a joint aim as well as testing out how they are living together.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:12 am

notarose wrote:giggling I see N&V learning to understand each other's differences by emulating each other.

Vanessa said, in her JK interview, that all was private with her family & friends, and that in Montreal she didn't roam the streets so didn't encounter many show fans. Now her family comes to LA and she posts IG stories with them and Nick, plus she roams about with friend Jen in touristy areas like Disney and the Grove and engages with show fans.  Meanwhile, Nick posts little on IG/Snapchat - just Vanessa pics and "work".
In an interview, Nick, who is well know to be explicit about sex, says "you know, 'it', while Vanessa talks about sending Nick a nude dressing room pic of herself.
Last year Nick and Maria were interviewed together and Maria said Nick isn't a very good cook, that he knows how to make 5 things well.  Now we hear that Nick does most of the cooking and is apparently good where it can be assumed that previously Vanessa cooked a lot having learned from the women in her life.  
Vanessa's work at Galileo was very arts orientated, the most recent project being a musical based on U2.  Now Nick has become a student of dance.
Vanessa recently did some modelling in Montreal like Nick began his modelling post-Bette.

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 71 3806527698  I'm fully aware of how kooky this theory is but I believe it to be true. Nick said on that ghastly Bach show that they were the same but different and where they were different they needed to find middle ground. How better to do that than for V to try "Nick" things and N to try "Vanessa" things.

These emoticons are the only way I can get across just how much I love/agree with this post!! :Woah-hoo:  danceround danceround danceround  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Do we know if Vanessa was a gymnast growing up? This pic and the comment "u still got it!" make me think so: https://www.instagram.com/p/dk3VKDuXZa/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

I can see why Nick's sloppy arms wouldn't get past her if gymnastics is her background. giggling I think she'll be a big help to Nick during Dancing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Please can someone bring the video of truelovealways over to this fan forum? I can't find it anymore...?!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 pm

http://thecelebritycafe.com/2017/03/who-will-win-dwts-season-24-ranking-the-contestants/6/

Wow...this article is not very nice towards Nick. Sounds like Nick is definitely going to need our votes.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:47 pm

A lot of fans of the show (and press) do not have a good opinion of anyone from TB franchise... Many of the DWTS hard core fans do not even watch TB. And, they tend to believe the "press" out there that Nick is a diva and fameho. Although I have seen some members of a DWTS dedicated website already change their opinion after seeing the video of Peta & Nick that Vanessa is also in (ExtraTV maybe?).

The other problem this season is that it is stacked with female ringers... all of the men are going to have to work very hard to even make it close to the end. If you notice in that list posted from celebrity cafe, the highest a male is ranked is 6th.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Stacia620 wrote:http://thecelebritycafe.com/2017/03/who-will-win-dwts-season-24-ranking-the-contestants/6/

Wow...this article is not very nice towards Nick. Sounds like Nick is definitely going to need our votes.

Doesn't seem that mean to me. It's the usual prediction articles they do every new season of DWTS. Honestly, I'm surprised they've ranked Nick that high. Apparently they don't think he'll be able to pull off a strong enough connection on the dance floor with Peta - well maybe that ends up being true. The thing is, with DWTS, sometimes the least likely couple end up making it far.

There are the pairings who everyone expects to be amazing and they are and there are the ones no one saw coming or the ones who under perform. Last season many thought Derek Hough and Marilu Henner would be amazing since despite being in her 60's Marilu had danced when she was younger and well she had Derek. However, no one predicted Marilu's being way too in her head and nerves getting the best of her and they were kind of a disaster as a pairing. On the flipside, James Hinchcliffe was a fairly unknown that most were not predicting to do that well and he and Sharna made it to second place.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Pics from double date with Peta/Maks

http://www.justjared.com/2017/03/19/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-double-date-with-peta-murgatroyd-maks-chmerkovskiy/
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Beautiful couples! Smiley They look so happy. I feel like both couples are misunderstood to the masses. Both also have the motto of "I don't care what people say about us" type of relationship which I love.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:24 pm

What a perfect pairing for Nick ... PETA is in a similar position being engaged to Maks and they can no doubt give advice to Nick and Vanessa.  I love how Vanessa's face just lights up with joy - a beautiful smile all the way to the sparkle in her eyes.

:sweetheart:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 pm

What cute pictures! Both couples look so beautiful​ and happy!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya