SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:30 pm

The business hasn't launched yet but a Facebook account is ready and waiting.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/thepolishedgent/posts/?ref=page_internal

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Maya Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:38 pm

leselihau wrote:Nick just posted on his Insta story asking for votes and said he's terrified and I have to admit....he looks like he's ready to cry he's so terrified!  

I'm sure he must be super terrified but I think it's his first snap in a while where he is smiling and looking genuinely happy.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Well if I was him I'd be absolutely bricking it right about now. laugh out loud Good luck, Nick!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:27 pm

I am sorry, I didn't realize that there are restrictions on emojis in discussions...oooppps...

Regardless, I just love my emojis too much, it's really hard to resist not posting it again...this is actually the first time I posted this many... Lol!!

...thus, I am posting it here again where it is allowed in fan forum!!... Lol!!...

I have noticed that Nick's birthday is indicated incorrectly, it should be 28 Sept, and Vanessa would be 30 Sept...they are 7 years apart, thus differences would be, I guess, on the level of maturity, nature/lifestyles...both of them are family oriented, not too much into partying...

This article has emphasized only one aspect of which will impact their relationships the most...insecurities...

I believe with Vanessa being madly in love with him...this has given him the emotional securities he is seeking for in a life partner (wanting a partner who can reciprocate his feelings)...with Vanessa challenging and encouraging him to rise above his insecurities to gain more confidence...and, vice versa (with Nick loving her immensely, protecting her, encouraging her to be strong and confident not getting beat down by SM backlashes and cyber bullying)...

I definitely think both of them have found their match...I am feeling that they will come to a point wherein they will get married once they start to feel their relationship being threatened by distance and they'll realize that they don't want to be separated again...

They may elope or just have simple private wedding ceremony and/or to be proceeded with a televised wedding after discussing the options with TPTB...probably after one year of meeting each other or a year of being together (engagement)...maybe they'll look at getting married sometime in Sept-Dec 2017...

With Nick and Vanessa being thrown in with other couple's adorable kids...I think they'll probably be so anxious to eventually wanting to have their own kids few more months down the road...           :broken heart:         Jumping hearts           heartglasses         for you    :sweetheart:         :married       🏠         :babybaloon:    :babysleeping:

http://www.astrochicks.com/2016/12/07/bachelor-nick-viall-spoilers-final-four-drama-and-astrology-love-predictions/

"Astrologically speaking, Astrochicks took a peek at Bachelor Nick Viall’s zodiac chart to see what his future revealed. From a soul perspective, we believe that he’s ready for love and marriage but may have a few bumps along the way. According to Reality Steve’s Bachelor spoilers; his final four girls are Corrine Olympios, Rachel Lindsay (we think she’s the next Bachelorette), Raven Gates and Vanessa Grimaldi. Will he pull a Jason Mesnick and choose the wrong girl?"

"Our astrology prediction is Bachelor Nick Viall will make it down the wedding aisle ONLY if he can overcome his insecurities when it comes to true love. If not, he may find himself heartbroken once again. Either way, Astrochicks is a HUGE fan and we’re looking forward to Bachelor Nick Viall’s “most dramatic” season ever."

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 pm

leselihau wrote:Nick just posted on his Insta story asking for votes and said he's terrified and I have to admit....he looks like he's ready to cry he's so terrified!  

OMG I just watched it and he does look terrified! Poor boy!! I haven't watched DWTS too much but I will tonight and I will be voting for him!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:49 pm

He just added another one with Peta and they're already in costume. Doesn't look like costume put him in anything too embarrassing. He joked that he's sweating from nerves but Peta said they have been running the number over and over. Vanessa also just posted an IG story with he and Peta's promo picture and all the reminders to vote.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Nick's IG story video. Awwww!!! He's terrified! You got this Nick!  cheerleader

Don't forget to vote for #TeamBabyGotBach...

VOTE:
Call: 1-800-868-3409 (Monday 8-11 pm ET)
Online at: http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET)
Facebook at: https://dwtsfb.votenow.tv/share.php (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET)

IG nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 pm

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 78 Image23
Vanessa's IG story! Vote vote vote!!!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 pm

I usually vote online at abc.com. This year I will be voting all three ways.

I am so excited that he got this opportunity and can't wait to continue to spend Monday nights watching him. Hope he and Peta have a long run.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Awww, he looks so worried. I can't wait to see him and Peta dance and Vanessa in the audience.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:09 pm

I hope he talks about Vanessa A LOT in the clips before the dances. **edited**
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Voting isn't available in my country says ABC site, so I send good vibes, I'll be sleeping when the show airs, so in my dreams and thoughts I will support it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya