SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 am

Ugh. The whining and crying because they lost and that means lost time with Nick is just a no for me. It feels manipulative. JMO

I know other Bachelors have brought back losing teams but at least there weren't tears to get them to do it.

And as a volleyball coach watching them play was PAINFUL!

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 87b72b10 NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 86669110 NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:18 am

Seemed like in clip he just up and walked away. Weird!

Of course, I feel sympathy. But, it came off worse than I thought it would. She acts like no one else has to go through this and then them moping into their own space was over the top.

What does cfa mean?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:22 am

@allykat ITA. IMO, she was frustrated with everything at this point. Corrine drama, gossiping, the loss of the opportunity (she thought) to have quality time with Nick.. Just flat out frustrated. Being isolated with very strong personalities fighting for Nick 24 hours per day is getting to her, IMO. Also, the lines have been drawn in the house, IMO. They chose to highlight the Corrine storyline over any other drama brewing. But, it's there.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 am

I agree V's behavior is whiney, entitled and bratty and like you said @atem - she doesn't seem aware at all that other people are having to struggle through this as well. I've seen similar reactions from her when things don't go her way. I find it annoying TBH. MHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 am

Playing devil's advocate:
Why does anyone have to worry about anyone else's journey with this mess? If it's not hers, it's not her business. IMO.  all I would be worried about is what is going on or not going on with myself and the person I am in the relationship with.
This show is like walking on a type rope. You get so little time with the lead and too much time to occupy yourself dealing with other bored people and sneaky production people only interested in stirring a pot.
I would be ballistic, but then I wouldn't be there. IMO TPTB want this kind of stuff. Otherwise what else is there?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:34 am

Hope Nick enjoys all the CFA whenever Saint Vanessa doesn't get her way until their 6 month contractually obligated relationship is over. What a brat. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:37 am

I totally get why the other girls- especially Rachel- found V's behavior annoying. She didn't get a date at all for a week, lost out on quality time on a group date herself, and didn't get a 1-on-1 until almost halfway through the process. IMO, she would be perfectly justified if she was annoyed by V's reaction to losing the game.

However, when I put myself in Vanessa's shoes, I can kind of understand how she was feeling. She had an early connection and 1-on-1, and all of the girls on the winning team have had more recent solo time with Nick. She probably feels like her relationship is at risk of falling behind at a crucial point in the process. I don't think she intended to be manipulative- watching, we know that Nick ends up allowing all of the girls to be included, but she doesn't know that he will make that decision at the time. I think she is just really, really frustrated and concerned that the momentum was swinging away from her and towards the girls that were on the winning team.

It certainly lays the groundwork for the "blowup in Bimini", IMO. Wonder how much of that we will get to see.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:41 am

Its okay to want time and be frustrated with the process, but there is a way to express this without thinking your feelings are more important that those of the other girls. She definitely feels entitled. Imagine if she got the FIR? we would have had a Tierra 2.0 on our hands. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:55 am

@atem I think he was walking towards the couch where the losing team was sitting on. I saw a head moving on that couch. CFA,cmiiw, is crying for attention.  Some sleuthers, I think it was @coolangel, found Corinne, Rachel and Raven were commenting #cfa on sm a few weeks ago.
I was surprised at Vanessa's complaining at first. I was like, oh oh, could RS be right that's she was not liked by most girls? Look at Rachel's expression! It could be true she doesn't like Vanessa! But, on the second thought, she was crying to the camera, not to Nick. We all know how TPTB will try all they can to make the contestants cry. I need to see how it all plays out, not just going by a short clip to make judgments on them.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:56 am

I have a feeling the environment in house was far from warm and fuzzy. If I'm being honest, I feel like Raven was driving the anti-Vanessa train esp after reading some of her twitter now that filming has wrapped. Vanessa is beginning to feel the heat and target on her back, IMO. If RS knew she was the frontrunner before season hit the final stage obviously the girls knew and they acted out accordingly. I'm just not buying the story of Vanessa complaining about Danielle L., especially after screen caps captured in real time. I think RS got his stories mixed up. If she supposedly told Nick that during their alone time, how does he or anyone know what she said? Were they hiding behind a piece of furniture listening?

With that said, I do like all 3 final girls. I put more weight on their social media where it does not involve fighting for one guy.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:57 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I wonder if thats the incident that some of them were tweeting about where they said cfa? Do we hv a link to that convo.  Corinne & Raven were in the chat i think.

That would make sense because the three of them were in the team opposite her.

https://instagram.com/p/BOX_1N1Ddr8/

I'm honestly totally on their side on this one. She WAS crying for attention, IMO. It was very childish and manipulative. It's okay to be upset, but to blame Nick and the show for making her always compete? That's the whole point of the show! I hate the special snowflake syndrome that lets people think they don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:59 am

I don't see it that way.
This is what I see.
Bored women in their late 20's that were hoping to have some time with the lead being treated like a dog and pony show.
Any normal person would be tired of this situation pretty quick. Past cast blogs have said this over and over. There is nothing to do, but hurry up and wait.
Add to that producers sparking the conversation with comments like: "You know the only woman he cares about is you and now you are going home without any quality time again. How do you feel? Oh well there is always tomorrow or the next time. Just be patient. I'm sure you will get some time with him soon. Oh well, maybe you can get some time with him if you say something. Yeah, better try to let him know how you really feel otherwise it could be a couple days before you see him again. And that could be another group date. Hmmm...Oh well. You wanted to do your nails anyway right? Let us know if you are interested in special time. I think we might be able to work something out unless you really can wait a couple days. How do you feel about that?"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620