SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm

That Peter is a freaking viking, or something! Rachel and Ellen look like Lilliputians standing next to those guys.

julychild

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:42 pm

vengeener wrote:Does anyone know how tall Rachel is? Also when does this air? TYIA

Everywhere I've read, it says she's 5'4. & It airs tomorrow.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Peter another date one of her top guys maybe, will be interesting to check out their interaction with Rachel.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:48 pm

They have done the guys going to Ellen a couple times. I think this makes it the third time?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Sorry you guys were right that it isn't Lucas but I still think he's still on the show

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Dessler wrote:I know some people are saying this season will not be different but it seems like tptb are trying new things with Rachel's season and I don't know how I feel about it

Tomorrow, meet six of the new contestants on #TheBachelorette. by @theellenshow

Ellen's shoes are clean asf. Alex's pants are fantastic and Peter looks like a SNACK.

All I see is Peter and Rachel giggling . He looks so good and him being on a group date soon after his one on one is a good sign.

If not f1, most likely a contender for the next bachelor jmo

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 pm

@elonm I am with you on Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They have done the guys going to Ellen a couple times. I think this makes it the third time?

They have gone on Ellen after the show but not while the show is been taped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Lool I am wondering what Ellen will be asking them? Also a chance to know their personality a bit and how Rachel acts around them..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:02 am

ReneeM wrote:
vengeener wrote:Does anyone know how tall Rachel is? Also when does this air? TYIA

Everywhere I've read, it says she's 5'4. & It airs tomorrow.

Thank you so much. Not an Ellen fan but I will try to tape her tomorrow. thanks!

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:08 am

@reason
reason wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They have done the guys going to Ellen a couple times. I think this makes it the third time?

They have gone on Ellen after the show but not while the show is been taped.  

That is not true. They guys went on Ellen for a group date and wore Ellen' shorts under their pants. I think it was Deanna's season. Another time they had the guys on for a date too.
source
DeAnna took all her guys to the set of the The Ellen DeGeneres Show. They had a dance-off and Ellen got to talk to them.

She told them that she was giving out the rose that day. Before giving out the rose, she talked to DeAnna about her impressions.

She liked Fred, thought Jeremy was the most ready to commit, said Jesse was the most fun, thought that Graham and DeAnna Pappas would have communication problems, and then told her that one of the guys wouldn't be there long...

Unfortunately, we weren't shown who she was pointing to when she said that. Then she made all the guys drop their pants and they were all wearing Ellen boxers! She told them that she was glad to be in their pants. Ha!

To my surprise, Ellen gave her rose to Fred

I will try to find the other time. But I remember one poor guy wearing a speedo and having some size challenged stage fright.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:10 am

I think this is a case of 'If you can't beat them, join them'... and then destroy them. The show wants to shut RS's shop so they are giving away the spoilers themselves IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Counting these 6, the show will have officially given away 10 guys tomorrow. RS has given 8 so far including the ATFR 4.

Show-1       RS-0

rofl rofl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl