SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:I'm still not getting the other sort of meltdown Vanessa has in this episode.  What do you think it's about?

When does the Vanessa crying happen?

The crying is obviously in Bimini so two thoughts. 1) Nick eliminates Danielle M in her 1-1 date, but we've seen scs of Vanessa and DaniM in a closet so no 2) Nick eliminates Kristina by coming to the girl's suite so I think that is Kristina crying V was close to her i think.  So not sure if the closet crying and room crying are two separate incidents or if Kristina's elimination happens before DanielleM's.

Is that the crying scene with Danielle M is there too? If so, perhaps it's after him leaving after his 'I don't think this is going to work' bombshell.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

25 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lisa Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Can't wait till we get the previews for next weeks ep! I hope we get a sneak peek at Nick & Vanessa's date!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 pm

Seabear wrote:If he truly walked out and the women knew it....I am amazed that any of the women said yes at the end. This is so late in the game for Nick to be so unsure of any real connection IMO.
JMO

Agreed. I personally don't see the likes of Rachel or Vanessa staying if this happened.

I think there were a lot of things going into the "breakdown". I think a big part was Danielle saying ILY and then him dumping her. Someone that I truly believe was in his F4 night one - and someone that on initial meeting was someone he could see at the end. It goes back to what Nick said to Vanessa on their date "do I trust my feelings in this environment".

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:10 am

Nick walking out the door away from the women after admitting uncertainty about the process working does not equal quitting the show all together despite how they probably hope the wording of the press release will convince people of just that .I have read some thoughts around the board of some, due to the preview, thinking  Corinne tries to have sex with Nick as a ploy to get him back into the process though that doesn't make sense IMO esp since was sleuthed here at the board to have been in Bimini. I wonder if Corinne's sex attempt is a response to losing out on the GDR? Maybe she figured with only 3 on the date she would be able to easily get it and then it didn't happen and to "turn things back around" she tried the sex angle. I could see Vanessa's "his stupid decisions" frustrations being about Dani M being eliminated since they were so close.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:46 pm

I originally thought the previews of Danielle and Vanessa crying and just Vanessa crying ran together. First Danielle coming back from date and Vanessa helping her pack then Vanessa having a total meltdown. I've decided the scene of Dan and Van could be them packing for next destination after Nick's meltdown. I still think Vanessa's singular  crying scene has to do with Danielle being sent home. It could also be after Dan sent home and TIFF with Rachel. That combination could be just too much. I'm wondering though how they all get on track to head off for HTD. Hopefully Nick had a sit down with each of them. Vanessa loves her family so surely her state of mind is better when she arrives in Montreal. All I know is there's alot to cover in Bimini!

Are we sure V gets first 1-1 in Bimini? Dan got first 1-1 so it makes more sense for her to be up next. But of course that's wrong cause azzhat says differently.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:51 pm

CH talks about the Bimini episode here.
www.eonline.com/news/826791/chris-harrison-teases-major-bachelor-shake-up-that-will-rattle-nick-viall
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Seabear wrote:CH talks about the Bimini episode here.
www.eonline.com/news/826791/chris-harrison-teases-major-bachelor-shake-up-that-will-rattle-nick-viall

"There's an extra date that we throw in, that we thought was a good thing," Harrison explains. "I think in the end it might be, but it definitely kind of rocks his boat a little bit. You'll see—there's a huge shift. He's kind of been cruising up to this point. He will be cruising no longer after this."

scratch Hmm...I wonder what date that is??
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Are we sure V gets first 1-1 in Bimini?

Well we know they have a date on a yacht and spend time snorkeling because it was shown in the promo and after Bimini is HTD and then Finland. So there's no other time that date could have happened. I don't see a day on the yacht happening during a HTD in Montreal in November.

"There's an extra date that we throw in, that we thought was a good thing," Harrison explains. "I think in the end it might be, but it definitely kind of rocks his boat a little bit. You'll see—there's a huge shift. He's kind of been cruising up to this point. He will be cruising no longer after this."

I wonder if it's one of the 1 on 1's because correct me if I'm wrong but do they typically do three 1 on 1's before HTD? Because I thought it was usually just two, where a rose is not given on it and then a group date where a rose is given and the first person who knows they are going to HTD. But this time Nick has a 1 on 1 with Vanessa, Danielle M. and Rachel, and then there's the group date.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Cila51290 wrote:

scratch Hmm...I wonder what date that is??

I think it's Danielle M's date. He hasn't sent anyone home from a 1-1 yet. I think the show will play it as the symbolic moment when Nick stops cruising (I personally don't think he has been doing that but whatever). He sends Danielle home and comes back and sends Kristina home. No RC and everyone remaining gets HTD's based on spoilers. Have they ever had no RC before the final F4? I think that is the 'major bachelor shakeup' CH is teasing. JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Pure speculation, but I would guess the 'thrown in' date was with Rachel. Isn't her 1-1 date going to a local dive bar? That seems less planned than the other dates, requiring yachts and such. Again, just speculating.

If that turns out to be the case, I would really like to know who actually made that decision. If it's TPTB, wonder why? If it was actually Nick, that would make me question the spoiler about Vanessa as F1. I guess we'll have to see what happens...
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Interesting, CH implies Nick may not get his happily ever after. Specifically where he says "(Nick) He was very sincere, but I think he was just kind of cruising and that's just not how this works. You can't go through the season on cruise control and then end up happily ever after." So did he stay on cruise control and not end up happily ever after? Who do you think the extra date they added that stirred things up was with??? Corinne?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:44 pm

I think the added date is one of the 1 on 1's. I am curious which one?? Is Nick having his boat rocked in a positive Aha moment way or a negative Aha moment way. Hopefully they show enough of the dates to discern....
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk