SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Could it be Rachels? Or doesn't she have a one- and one again? Maybe her getting one so soon again made Vanessa react on it?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Rachel's is the last one that filmed, according to RS, but Danielle M's is also pretty low-key (riding bikes and talking to locals, apparently) so both could have been done last minute. I could see either one. Rachel to give Nick reassurance that the process is working after he dumps Danielle m, or Danielle M to force Nick to make tough decisions and not just keep on coasting. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Rachel's dive bar date seems too chill to shake things up. I'm guessing its Danielle's since she's sent home on that date.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:11 pm

If it was actually Nick, that would make me question the spoiler about Vanessa as F1. I guess we'll have to see what happens...

I wouldn't, even if Nick is the one who made the decision and instead it would further explain how Rachel ended up F3 when he seemed so into her versus Raven. To me, if Nick requested the date it's probably because he was feeling unsure or questioning regarding Rachel, especially so close to HTD.

Not necessarily even his feelings but maybe hers considering her reaction on the group date. So it's possible he wanted to really see if they just had an amazing date or there was something really special there. That said, the wording of the article makes it seem like it was the producers' idea.

Also, I wouldn't pay attention to Chris Harrison's comment because like I said on Monday, it's clear the storyline building for the season is whether or not Nick ends up alone. It's like it's not even about which woman will he choose but whether or not he ends up with no one. So all the media/promos/etc. in the weeks leading to the finale will try to create those doubts in my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Seabear wrote:CH talks about the Bimini episode here.
www.eonline.com/news/826791/chris-harrison-teases-major-bachelor-shake-up-that-will-rattle-nick-viall

"There's an extra date that we throw in, that we thought was a good thing," Harrison explains. "I think in the end it might be, but it definitely kind of rocks his boat a little bit. You'll see—there's a huge shift. He's kind of been cruising up to this point. He will be cruising no longer after this."

scratch Hmm...I wonder what date that is??

You mean them sending Corrine to his hotel room?  Ha.  Just kidding...maybe.

coolangel wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
Seabear wrote:CH talks about the Bimini episode here.
www.eonline.com/news/826791/chris-harrison-teases-major-bachelor-shake-up-that-will-rattle-nick-viall

"There's an extra date that we throw in, that we thought was a good thing," Harrison explains. "I think in the end it might be, but it definitely kind of rocks his boat a little bit. You'll see—there's a huge shift. He's kind of been cruising up to this point. He will be cruising no longer after this."

scratch Hmm...I wonder what date that is??

I think it's Danielle M's date. He hasn't sent anyone home from a 1-1 yet. I think the show will play it as the symbolic moment when Nick stops cruising (I personally don't think he has been doing that but whatever). He sends Danielle home and comes back and sends Kristina home. No RC and everyone remaining gets HTD's based on spoilers. Have they ever had no RC before the final F4? I think that is the 'major bachelor shakeup' CH is teasing. JMO.

I disagree about Nick (I think he's cruising along), but I do think the shakeup is with Danielle M.  Perhaps, she had the thrown in date.

Cila51290 wrote:Rachel's dive bar date seems too chill to shake things up. I'm guessing its Danielle's since she's sent home on that date.

I agree.  I think it's Danielle M. that got a date thrown in.

Lara wrote:Rachel's is the last one that filmed, according to RS, but Danielle M's is also pretty low-key (riding bikes and talking to locals, apparently) so both could have been done last minute. I could see either one. Rachel to give Nick reassurance that the process is working after he dumps Danielle m, or Danielle M to force Nick to make tough decisions and not just keep on coasting. IMO.

Why would he need reassurance, if the date went well with Vanessa?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Danielle M- is it just me or is there actually zero connection with them. I have seen so little footage of them together its hard to judge but out of all the girls I just cannot see him into her in any way. She seems a great pal to Vanessa but as a romantic person I see her as being guarded and having the same anxious face on in every scene. Plus- she's a blonde. I mean - how had she got to this late stage?

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:04 pm

What if "rocks his boat" is a clue? giggling jk
His date with V certainly had that.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:20 pm

allykat wrote:Pure speculation, but I would guess the 'thrown in' date was with Rachel. Isn't her 1-1 date going to a local dive bar? That seems less planned than the other dates, requiring yachts and such. Again, just speculating.

If that turns out to be the case, I would really like to know who actually made that decision. If it's TPTB, wonder why? If it was actually Nick, that would make me question the spoiler about Vanessa as F1. I guess we'll have to see what happens...

I have no doubt Vanessa is f1, Jmo. Both Rachel and Raven had sm activities on November 20 but Nick didn't return to US until 11/23. Hard for me to believe you will follow someone on sm while spending precious time with your lover. Besides, look at the date pictures he posts on IG. Vanessa's is the only one they are kissing. I don't think Nick will be so cruel if V is not f1.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:38 pm

So did RS actually say the final 4 elimination order or just that Vanessa is final 1? Did he say Corinne goes home then Rachel, leaving Raven final 2 & Vanessa final 1? Or just that Vanessa is final 1?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Yes he gave the order - Corinne F4, Rachel F3, Raven F2 and Nick and Vanessa got engaged.

I have no doubt about Vanessa being F1 not because of when there was social media activity but because of the stuff that's happened since filming ended. If Nick didn't pick Vanessa, in my opinion, based on what's been observed post-season, he certainly didn't pick Raven or Rachel either.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So did RS actually say the final 4 elimination order or just that Vanessa is final 1? Did he say Corinne goes home then Rachel, leaving Raven final 2 & Vanessa final 1? Or just that Vanessa is final 1?

He gave us order
F4 Corinne (sleuthers have pic proof she was home wile filming was on)
F3 Rachel
F2 Raven
F1 (circumstantial evidence to support, imo)
We still try to sleuth f2/f3 since only RS said so

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Per RS, Vanessa's date is first. Then the group date, then Danielle M. and last was Rachel.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk