SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:38 pm

He was asked in a reader email if he had heard negative things about her and he said yes. He also made fun of her bio on his podcast. @GuardianAngel

Back to top Go down

25 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 pm

He didn't specify what negative things he heard about her? Oh sorry, maybe the number of rose tweets he got during filming, protected trashing Raven.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:46 pm

@bluwavz IMO Caila got it MUCH worse on SM from other contestants than Vanessa. They were openly mocking her for hearsay from the mouth of Amanda of all people. With Vanessa's case, so far it's just some confirmation of conflict from Corrine & Whitney, some Twitter likes/activity from Kristina and no follow back/delayed follow back from Rachel/DLo. Also - contestants siding with AI to me vastly differ from contestants siding with Rachel/DLo. The former is IMO an overdramatic, obsessed, immature ... person. The latter have come across as calm, sweet, low key women. All JMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:The more I think about it I still think Vanessa's edit is the most similar to Shawn's if I have to pick a past F1 edit that's most like hers. Vanessa's been called whiny and entitled and I remember a lot of folks saying the same thing about Shawn when he freaked about Kaitlyn giving Jared a GDR and both he and Vanessa wanted that reassurance and for the lead to tell them ILY which is understandable to me. I also think her situation is similar to Caila's on BiP. I don't think they're too similar in personality but I think the same thing is going on here. Most of the BiP cast disliked Caila and took Ashley I's side and said there were things that happened that we didn't see. That seems to be what's going on with Vanessa here too. Both rub a lot of folks the wrong way. I didn't think Caila or Shawn were bad people for how they acted on their seasons and I don't think Vanessa is either. JMO. Smiley

Well, since Vanessa has said her favorite couple is K and Shawn then she should take it as a compliment to be compared to him/the relatiosnhip.
One major difference to me though is that Vanessa has had to deal with a LOT less as F1 while filming than Shawn did (if looking at it from F1 perspective), IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He didn't specify what negative things he heard about her? Oh sorry, maybe the number of rose tweets he got during filming, protected trashing Raven.

He was asked about both Rachel and Raven and said yes to both. He never specifies when asked that question.

I don't really understand...he hasn't trashed anyone except Vanessa and Corinne. So, was he receiving info from all other 28 women? He's made fun of most of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He didn't specify what negative things he heard about her? Oh sorry, maybe the number of rose tweets he got during filming, protected trashing Raven.

@GuardianAngel, Nope! He never specified what it was and also deleted the comments which were negative towards Raven calling them 'trolling' Rolling Eyes The funny part was on that same day, he had a reader email trashing James Taylor and RS had no problem putting that email up and even agreeing that he had heard similar tales about James T (from what I remember). So James T is fair game but for Raven, it's trolling.

Guess coz it's his site, he gets to decide who can be character-assassinated. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Lara wrote:

He was asked about both Rachel and Raven and said yes to both. He never specifies when asked that question.

I don't really understand...he hasn't trashed anyone except Vanessa and Corinne. So, was he receiving info from all other 28 women? He's made fun of most of them.

Well if he has negative info on Raven or anyone else why not post it? Why pick and choose who he's going to trash, I'm not asking, I'm just clarifying my POV.

coolangel wrote:

@GuardianAngel, Nope! He never specified what it was and also deleted the comments which were negative towards Raven calling them 'trolling' Rolling Eyes The funny part was on that same day, he had a reader email trashing James Taylor and RS had no problem putting that email up and even agreeing that he had heard similar tales about James T (from what I remember). So James T is fair game but for Raven, it's trolling.

Guess coz it's his site, he gets to decide who can be character-assassinated. All JMO.

He decides by who feeds him. IMO it's that simple, because he's a scum bag who has no regard for anyone but himself. He actually deleted negative posts about Raven and took it upon himself to indicate it was a troll. Yeah ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:11 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

spitcoffee  rofl  rofl  rofl

25 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 rofl
Indeed yes.
I am actually scared how much anger I am going to have after seeing MeAndi butt into this next episode.  Is there a large Andi Snark thread available that night because honestly I am already so irritated that she has again hitched onto this season, what a nerve! After how she actually treated Nick and after what she wrote in her book about him, what a nerve!!  I don't recall seeing Emily pop up on Sean's season to 'give advice' nor Ben pop up on JoJo's.  :angryemotion
Get the chill pills ready for Monday as ....... bleeep.
THIS! She has her book to think about, of course. God help me. If Nick takes this opportunity to give it back to her just one time during that scene, it will make the whole season of questions worth watching! It could easily be the best finale and my swan song watching this crazy show! I do hope Juan Pablo is on point!

@mprssdbyu please join me on the Andi thread next Tuesday.   Praying  
@guardianangel is there going to be a new MeAndi Snark thread or is it OK or 'It's NOT Okay' to just post in Andi's usual thread?  :yes:  
I just checked and the past few pages of the Andi thread are snark based anyhow - what do you mean I seem to have posted a lot on there!.
Just preparing & I can only apologise for my comments in advance- I'll try and keep it clean.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Well I went to the dark side and looked at RS site the first time today. He had a question why news media wasn't making more of Raven's abuse of her boyfriend. He responded there is nothing to tell since there was no official police report by her or him. Evidently he checked police records trying to find something but came up empty handed.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Just a reminder, any SM during epi night, or that has anything to do with the current season, is posted in the Epi SPOILER thread and not in any individual contestants threads since they are not spoiler threads.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:@northernviewer @lleyki I actually agree with you both but when I read that Vanessa seemed whiny and entitled, Shawn (who I don't really mind) was the first person to come to mind when edit comparisons came up because yeah. laugh out loud Vanessa doesn't bother me. no idea

No I totally got what you were saying and you're right, that is how Shawn was described. But it just made me realize how not whiny Vanessa has been IMO because I have seen a whiny and needy F1 - thy name is Shawn and Vanessa has in no way approached that level. IMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:24 pm

@TheWrongReasons I definitely agree Caila got it worse on SM and like I said I don't see much similarity in personality between the two women but I think the situations that happened are similar. The cast on BiP didn't like Caila and the cast on Nick's season didn't like Vanessa. Both were seen as shady and fake and things were cut out that didn't show the whole story. It's fine that folks feel that way, I'm just saying I don't think it necessarily makes Vanessa this awful person just because she wasn't well-liked in this situation. Maybe she was a bitch, maybe she wasn't. I do think something happened but I can't base my opinion on Vanessa from something I didn't see. It's very possible she was in the wrong but again I can't take a side. From the little we've been shown of Vanessa I think she's fine and I also like DLo (who I don't think is fake) and Rachel despite their differences with Vanessa. They're also my three favorites @coolangel. Smiley

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk