SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Oh, I think he's really cute! I like his scruff. I can actually see him going far.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. I put a copy in the No Discussion thread and this was in there. I wonder if that's the same personal trainer.

Ladybug82 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
@rebeckulus

ETA: twitter just created in March/17. Suspect  

@kampsfit

TWEETS
FOLLOWING
FOLLOWERS

I don't think that it's the same person because that girl lives in LA and he is out in WI. Although he used to live in LA...I think this season (as with others) will have a number of personal trainers. He works at Kamp Fitness, so he probably doesn't have anything to do with that Twitter account. His own company is Worth Personal Training.

by GuardianAngel on Sat 11 Mar 2017 - 9:13

Thanks @julychild. Is there a reference somewhere that he's going on the next season?

If so, he IMO would be a contender for the next bachelor. This guy IMO is Pete-dreamy. I can't bring that pic over, it won't let me.

http://www.therockagency.com/Portfolio.aspx?PortfolioID=8e993796-1b5c-46fe-bc90-d64273845133&PortfolioName=peter-joseph-kraus

Someone (whose account I can no longer find, I think they went private) had posted a picture of Peter when he was out in LA for his audition, and I took note of the name.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:39 pm

He doesn't seem to be the average personal trainer that comes on the show IMO. He actually already has an established business.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:40 pm

@reneem Is it the tall guy or the shorter one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:41 pm

The taller of the two.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Thanks for the info. I didn't check into anything other than looking at the links.

Nice catch @julychild on remembering the audition info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Don't know if he'll make the cut but posting it here just in case. He seems accomplished and is into sports. A good candidate IMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:23 pm

He's a cutie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:34 pm

coolangel wrote:Don't know if he'll make the cut but posting it here just in case. He seems accomplished and is into sports. A good candidate IMO.

Good catch! This video is cute enough for me to overlook the fact that he seems to be friend zone height fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:39 am

julychild wrote:Not the guy from the tweet above...yet another personal trainer/model!

Peter Joseph Kraus (30)

http://www.worthpersonaltraining.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-kraus-b19927a3

https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

http://www.therockagency.com/Portfolio.aspx?PortfolioID=8e993796-1b5c-46fe-bc90-d64273845133&PortfolioName=peter-joseph-kraus (he isn't hot hot, but looks waaaaaaay better than those touched-up cody-esque pics irl)

fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 17125910_1216685305046656_5909069027208069120_n
Big shoutout and thank you to @peterkrauswi for crushing classes and getting better every time. Taking a little break from @kampsfit , but there will be a spot waiting for you when you get back. Good luck on this next little/big journey of yours! __________________________________ #youllseehimsoon #beonthelookout #kamps #kampsfit #hiitithard #kampstrainers #hiit #fit #fitfam #fitspo #abs #instafit #muscle #fullbody #motivation #strongnotskinny #workout #athleisure #thehomie

@sbkarl
I hope this one makes the final cast. Those modelling photos are very attractive eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Funny how that peter guy already has his profile private on IG, I can see him going far also but mostly to get on BIP and to get recognized

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:54 am

Reality Steve released the first contestant:
1. Alex Bordyukov: 28, Grosse Point, MI. Originally from Russia. Moved here in his teen years. So if you want, you can already begin shipping him and Kristina since it’s so easy to do. Accountant at a car leasing company. Graduated Wayne State University with a degree in Accounting and was a swimmer in college as you can see by one of the pics below.

Facebook – Alex Bordyukov
Instagram – tinobordy (shared account with his buddy, Valentino “Tino” smith – valentinojsmith on IG)

fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 AlexB1-e1489268798233fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 AlexB2fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 AlexB3-e1489268840346
fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 AlexB4-e1489268873327
fitspo - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 AlexB5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever