SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 pm

I guess the good thing is that they both are probably out already..

Carine

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:34 pm

Carine wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Carine wrote:IG stats have been already posted by @pvpr. Some numbers have changed.

Also I think Dean is out too.
What is there that makes you think that??  Just so I can keep up with it.

Not sure if he is, just was following 687 and now 688. Could still be there..?

In his thread, so it doesn't get confusing on what we are talking about, there is a change in one number plus according to @cmarci93 mentioned that someone said he was gone, on live video chat on AfterBuzz. a change in numbers by one or two is not definite IMO. There could be a couple of reasons for the change. We should keep watching, but I'm not sure that he's out yet.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4086p24-dean-unglert-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

To make it easier to keep track, when quoting numbers have changed, please post the actual numbers so we can see it and not have to go back looking for it before we can speculate. If we determine a contestant has in fact been let go, the info goes into the Eliminated Contestant thread and the Filming schedule so @Aunties_Love can make her charts. If a statement is made that the numbers have changed with no info to back it up, it causes confusion. Thanks everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Yea we don't know for sure if dean is out yet , that was just said on after buzz, he still hasn't accepted my request yet on IG.

We know blake is out bc he did accept my request right when he got eliminated and Lucas we still don't exactly know but right now it seems like he's still in .

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:05 am

I have very low expectations for the contestants overall.

Pre-season sleuthing for the recent seasons has taught me that most will end up worse than my initial thoughts on them and NOT better, so I am going to keep very low expectations - especially on any that seem "normal" (as I give them more side-eye, if you're so "normal" why THIS show of all shows hmmm... because doing it for "love" ain't gonna cut it, imo).

They're ALL going on this show for opportunities, SM followers, fame, and of course, to extend their TV time with BIP. To me, BIP has changed this show forever and I think most are cast for BIP and not for this season at all. If anything, IMO this season is already over in the minds of TPTB and the edit will reflect the BIP candidates.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:34 pm

So I'm upset with my self bc I didn't screenshot it in time.
So on twitter I saw this one lady was tweeting to a private twitter handler and she was saying something about the new bachelor and how no one know yet

And then she said another tweet reply to the person and was like "wow! They arent supposed to pick the next bachelor till the season is over "

But I went to go see it again and it's deleted ..

Last edited by cmarci93 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:37 pm

I seriously doubt it is anything more than a cast person being led to think he has a chance at next season's TB. Production does this. Who knows if there is any merit or not.
Ask Luke...no don't. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I seriously doubt it is anything more than a cast person being led to think he has a chance at next season's TB. Production does this. Who knows if there is any merit or not.
That's what I was thinking to but what with rachel , I do believe they knew she would be bachelorette in auditions.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:41 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I seriously doubt it is anything more than a cast person being led to think he has a chance at next season's TB. Production does this. Who knows if there is any merit or not.
That's what I was thinking to but what with rachel , I do believe they knew she would be bachelorette in auditions.
IMO

It's normal for TPTB to be considering several candidates at this time. However, for any contracts to be signed --I would be surprised. Even Rachel did not have her contract signed until Nick's season was ending. (Feb 2017)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:41 pm

I wonder how many they are dangling TB next lead carrot to. I wouldn't doubt that tweet at all. They tell them when they are cast, I know from what I was told Ben was told when he was cast. If it doesn't work out you could be the next Bachelor. At the time I'm dizzy that's what they all say, but we know what happened.

Now I want to know who thinks they will be the next Bachie. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Oops actually I did screenshot it

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Img_1610

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Here is a link MF did about the show early on. It's pretty enlightening.
source
I read the article. I think I'm getting a very different take on what he stated.

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Everyone is welcome to their opinion.
@Vengeener  Regarding this:
Kashathediva wrote:Here is a link MF did about the show early on. It's pretty enlightening.
source
Vengeener:
I read the article. I think I'm getting a very different take on what he stated.
Since no one other than MF expressed what the "take" was (it was link that was provided)-- I'm confused. A different take on what MF himself said? If that's what he said, well, it's what he said.
But here is another statement from Mike Fleiss:
Fleiss, however, maintains that too much shouldn't be drawn from the show, which he says "is about entertainment. It's a weird, freakish social experiment. It's not meant to be anything more than something to watch on television. We just wanted to see if we could get a love affair to unfold in front of the cameras. Wherever that goes, that's fine with us."
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever