SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 am

There's bound to be some young guys but Rachel will probably get rid of most of them fairly quickly imo. I believe they'll have a few guys in her wheelhouse just like they do for most of the leads. I imagine some of the former Bachelorettes like Ali, Jillian, & Ashley will reach out and probably some of the newer ones.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 pm

@cmarci93 Nice job! clapping! I'll put a copy in the No Discussion thread. We can start checking those out for more clues!

About the contestants leaving if they aren't into the lead. IA with @Kashathediva, CH used to say that all the time. This day and age, IMO I doubt anyone would leave a second before they have to regardless of what they thought of the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:42 pm

I'm glad there is a potential doctor but rachel doesn't need frat college guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:44 pm

@cmarci93 so far they are so young, if indeed they are cast. IMO No surprise there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Well, for that matter she didn't need this show, but this is what she got and will get. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:13 pm

One more find, this guy seem like a tool by listening to him on his podcast but I saw on twitter that people were asking him questions about the bachelor
Also He mentioned his application process on his podcast and he even said he thinks the show is a joke and doing it for the fame and wants to get to know raven and Kristina.
He seems like he's in his late 20s

Source: touching base podcast , 8min when he talk about it
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1116
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1112
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 pm

@cmarci93 Thanks!

Like I said yesterday, she is in for a rude awaking if these are the contestants they are casting.

"Being 31, like, I've been there. I've gone through my twenties, I've been through the journey, so I know exactly what it is that I'm looking for," she explained. "I just really want to take the time to find the right group of guys for me, and I can't complain."

As for what fans can expect on Lindsay's upcoming season, she said there'll be a "wider pool of African-American men."

I obviously expect to see a wider pool of African-American men just because that's me, but what I'm excited about is I'm hoping that my cast reflects what America looks like," she said. "I don't [exclusively] date African-American men, I've dated all races before, and so I'm hoping the cast reflects what America looks like and I'm excited that my season is hopefully the one that has the opportunity to do that."
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4007p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm thinking of this as casting for BIP, I'm not taking it serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:12 pm

@cmarci93 IA and as I mentioned somewhere around here, it's my opinion they could care less of their historic season. She is a lead, just like all the other ones before her. So far, this is going downhill fast, if they are indeed cast. I will hang on and wait for the 1 or 2 potential guys. Fingers crossed.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@cmarci93 IA and as I mentioned somewhere around here, it's my opinion they could care less of their historic season. She is a lead, just like all the other ones before her. So far, this is going downhill fast, if they are indeed cast. I will hang on and wait for the 1 or 2 potential guys. Fingers crossed.

Same here I hope she find a gentleman for her and not a boy.
The show used to be for the older crowd till all this social media has gotten in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:34 pm

I thought guys can't out and say they are on the show? Maybe, he's just mouthing off?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Contestants don't care anymore. They take their chances. They can be turfed last minute but there have been others that bragged (good for us for sleuthing) and were still on the show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever