SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Cast/or their friends/family have been mouthing off for seasons now about being cast on the show prior to filming.
Personally, I would be surprised if Rachel's cast was much more diverse in terms of age or minority than Nick's was. Hopefully it will be, but I am not expecting it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:35 pm

I do think it will be more diverse although not saying that means a lot when compared to Nick's season. I hope they'll try to have at least 5 black men and maybe some Hispanic or Asian guys but am not holding my breath. The thing that gives me a little hope is that that they announced early so it may get some more diverse guys in the mix. I guess we'll see. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 pm

I don't trust anyone straight up saying they are on the show. Only the ones that say a friend, doctor, cousin, coworker etc. without giving a specific name are actually contenders IMO. Kaitlyn was 30 during her season and ended up with a lot of younger guys Ben H, Ben Z, Jared were all 26 and in the top 6. However, I think Rachel is a lot different and I can't see her taking anyone younger than 29 seriously. Jmo. Hope she gets some great guys.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:18 am

I wonder if anyone who tries to say they are on the show & it somehow gets to Rachel? If I were her, I'd internet stalk the sh*t out of them and send them packing if I saw any potential red flags laugh out loud. Remember those guys who end up staying past their exit dates and the lead always claims "I didn't know they were like that! He/She was so sweet around me!"?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:28 am

It's possible she could be given a heads up or nudge regarding certain cast prior to meeting them. It's been done in the past certain seasons.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:40 am

Rebecca Graham‏  @rebeckulus
When your personal trainer made it on the next season of the bachelorette run girl LOL
6:04 PM - 23 Feb 2017
@rebeckulus
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Well, that's a great personal endorsement. cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:02 pm

@Kashathediva my thoughts exactly.  Can't wait till we find out just who this personal trainer dude is. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
When your personal trainer made it on the next season of the bachelorette run girl LOL
@rebeckulus

What a season it's going to be... I'm already thinking Rachel's guys will definitely give JoJo's guys a run for their money  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Not the guy from the tweet above...yet another personal trainer/model!

Peter Joseph Kraus (30)

http://www.worthpersonaltraining.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-kraus-b19927a3

https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/

http://www.therockagency.com/Portfolio.aspx?PortfolioID=8e993796-1b5c-46fe-bc90-d64273845133&PortfolioName=peter-joseph-kraus (he isn't hot hot, but looks waaaaaaay better than those touched-up cody-esque pics irl)

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 17125910_1216685305046656_5909069027208069120_n
Big shoutout and thank you to @peterkrauswi for crushing classes and getting better every time. Taking a little break from @kampsfit , but there will be a spot waiting for you when you get back. Good luck on this next little/big journey of yours! __________________________________ #youllseehimsoon #beonthelookout #kamps #kampsfit #hiitithard #kampstrainers #hiit #fit #fitfam #fitspo #abs #instafit #muscle #fullbody #motivation #strongnotskinny #workout #athleisure #thehomie

@sbkarl

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Thanks @julychild. Is there a reference somewhere that he's going on the next season?

If so, he IMO would be a contender for the next bachelor. This guy IMO is Pete-dreamy. I can't bring that pic over, it won't let me.

http://www.therockagency.com/Portfolio.aspx?PortfolioID=8e993796-1b5c-46fe-bc90-d64273845133&PortfolioName=peter-joseph-kraus

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Sorry for the double post. I put a copy in the No Discussion thread and this was in there. I wonder if that's the same personal trainer.

Ladybug82 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
@rebeckulus

ETA: twitter just created in March/17. Suspect  

@kampsfit

TWEETS
FOLLOWING
FOLLOWERS

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever