SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 pm

Sorry, but the sister is annoying me with her big mouth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by atem Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:05 pm

I don't mind it, but I could have sworn the press release said that her Dad liked Nick?  Or maybe, it was the family did and I assumed it said her Dad?

Yup, I re-read it and it said 'her family'. Thanks for the heads up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, but the sister is annoying me with her big mouth.

How so?! Someone posted an article about her a case that her Dad presided over slandering him and involving Rachel,she replied and answered a question about it. I think it is uncalled for IMO to make comments like this about the contestants family, they did not sign up for this.

In addition, I will rather her sister keep talking and engaging with fans, Rachel's season might be difficult to sleuth because she is not a huge SM user and keeping track of her family and friends post will be helpful IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Answering a question about a case her dad presided over is not the same as spoiling the next epi IMHO. I'm not a fan of family getting on SM and spoiling anything. This is twice that she's has done that and IMO it's in poor taste. I am not insulting her or calling her names or anything of that nature, I'm stating that her SM presence spoiling IMO is not something I enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:20 pm

I read the comment. She was defending her father's reputation and added that the public won't have the "opportunity" to meet him next week due to the ethical obligations of his job. So it was kind of related. I also found it interesting that she basically complained that ABC "pushed and pushed" up until the day of filming for him to appear.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Rachel and her family have a lot to learn about sm. They need a crash course ASAP. I hope they have thick skins, don't read sm and keep their accounts private because there will be negativity, even though everyone loves Rachel now. Oh, please tell them do all they can to avoid this local guy named RS.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:22 pm

What exactly did she say?

ETA thanks! So he did meet Nick but won't appear on TV?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], she didn't specify. I wonder if they will say one way or another.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Ok I read it too. She said the show uncomfortably kept pushing until the last day for her dad to appear in the episode. Not sure if that means they filmed with him and it's not airing or not. IMO she said it defensively under an article slandering her dad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:29 pm

To clarify, her comment seemed to be in reference not only to the article, but several of the comments on the post as well. There were A few comments going back and forth about whether or not her dad was incompetent and corrupt, and some comments were discussing whether or not it would become a bigger story after his appearance on the bachelor next week or if it was even relevant to Rachel being the bachelorette.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:33 pm

so now sm has reared its ugly head on Rachel's family! I hope they would not regret her bring on the show and the next lead.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Answering a question about a case her dad presided over is not the same as spoiling the next epi IMHO. I'm not a fan of family getting on SM and spoiling anything. This is twice that she's has done that and IMO it's in poor taste. I am not insulting her or calling her names or anything of that nature, I'm stating that her SM presence spoiling IMO is not something I enjoy

Both instances I was the one that brought her comments to this forum and she did not spoil anything she just wrote "watch Jimmy kimmel for a special announcement regarding next season", same as Mike fliess and Robert Mills ( I just connected the dots). I am genuinely confused but is sleuthing not the same as spoiling? We find out what happens ahead of time by noticing/tracking actions of the contestants, their friends and family e.t.c

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite